B.T.M {back to me};.....

Authors Narrative;

Jason thinks Sonia had spent too long in the I.C.U and decides it's time to see what's going on and who this 'him' is.

He opens the door just in time to see Sonia raising a pair of scissors in the air ready to stab herself.

"Sonia! "He screams before running into the room and wraps his arms around his little sister to hinder her movements.

His scream and reaction draws everyone into the room.
Dana, Timothy, Tori's grandmom, the rest of Sonia's family, and Mrs. Daniel who's just found out it's her long-lost son who's laying 'dead' in the I.C.U.

"Sonia what's wrong with you!?" Jason screams as he struggles to keep Sonia in place.

"Desmond! "Mrs. Daniel cries as she spots her son on the bed.

"Leave me! He can't die!  If he doesn't come to me, I'd go to him.

Jason leave me! "Sonia screams whilst struggling in her elder brother's arms.

"And us? "Oscar questions Sonia.

Sonia freezes for a second but holds on to her resolve as she just can't find the sense in living without Desmond. She loves her family, but Desmond is her life.

"What of Desmond! He's the reason I'm still alive. What's the point of living if not with him? "Sonia screams.

Andrew struggles to get the scissors out of Sonia's firm grip but she's refused to let go.

"Desmond! If you don't come back, you'd be responsible for my death! " she screams.

Doctors and nurses have already flooded the room due to the noise and are trying to help the situation.

"If you love me prove it! "She screams further.

Instantly, a beep sound is heard and the machine beside Desmond's bed shows his heart has picked a beat.

Everyone in the room freezes in disbelief. The doctors quickly run to Desmond checking for a pulse and signs of life.

Once the doctors find that for some reason he's back to life, they order everyone to step out.

"See! He loves me! He... He's back! He came back! "Sonia screams.

She lets go of the scissors and tries to run to Desmond but Jason holds her back as the doctors need to work.

He pulls Sonia outside and wraps her in a bear hug. He just found his sister and almost just lost her. Who is this boy she tried to die for? 

Everyone sits anticipating the doctors in the room. They spend about half an hour in the room before finally coming out.

"It's a miracle. He's out of danger. Love really is a powerful force. "The doctor announces. Saying the last part whilst looking at Sonia.

Sonia is still smiling when Mrs. Daniel's sweet voice cuts her.

"You saved my son. Are you his girlfriend? "The elated woman questions.

Sonia instantly recalls Desmond's words.

"No. Deborah... No... You're not a mate.....You're not a friend.

You're... You're the one I love. Deborah I... I love you more... More than myself.

I... I... You mean everything to me... I love you... I always have. Sonia Deborah Smith..... Des... Desmond loves you. "

"No ma'am. I'm the one he loves. "Sonia replies with a proud smile fully decorated with happiness.

Sonia makes to take a step but suddenly all she sees is black. She stressed herself too much and refused treatment.

She's fainted

She needs help