💋

"Sonia! "She screams.

"Fine! Fine, I'd tell him! "I scream in surrender. ~yeah right, like she'd know if I don't.

"Sweetheart. I'm not a learner in this field. I'd know if you don't tell him and baby, I won't tell you know when I'm gonna tell him myself. "She says and my jaw drops.

"I give you till the end of today. "She says before walking off and leaving me on the bench. I look up and find Desmond sitting afar with his head rolled back and eyes closed.

~oh, Desmond, you'd reject me if I tell you and I'd die of embarrassment if Gabby tells. That girl is crazy enough to tell you how stupid I act because of you!

He suddenly brings his head down and opens his eyes. He catches me staring at him and I remain frozen for a few seconds before I quickly look away. I stand up and walk off with embarrassment chewing my cheeks.

It's night and I already know where Desmond is.
"Tick tock madam. Time's almost up. "Gabby whispers to me as she makes it into the mansion. Leaving me and the other kids outside.

After a few seconds, I decided I'd tell Desmond. I stand to my feet and begin to find my way to his cabin.

The breeze blows a little too aggressively. Looks like a storm coming. That's the first I'd be seeing since I got here
~... Should I tell him? How would he react? What if... What If he likes someone else? What if this makes things weird between us?
He... He...

I want to tell him, I mean I don't want to tell him... I mean, I want to tell him but only if I'm sure he wants to hear me say so. I don't want to make a fool of myself again.

I find myself before his cabin and I bite my lower lip as my heart races. ~ I can't do this.

I turn around and begin to make my way away from his cabin when I hear the door creak.

"Deborah? " I hear my name roll out his perfect lips. I stay frozen and do not turn as I bite my lower lip. If I stay with him, I'm going to have to tell him. And if I leave, Gabby will most definitely tell him in the most embarrassing way for me.

"Is everything okay? "He questions and I turn to him slowly.

"I'm... I'm good. "I reply nervously.

"Plan on coming in, or you wanna find out what being struck by lighting feels like?  "He questions and I gulp.

"I think it's best I come in,"I reply.

I walk over to the entrance and he steps aside for me. I stand beside the table and he walks back to a corner in the room where he's working on a picture, after shutting the door.

"So? What brings you here at this ungodly hour. Kids your age should be in bed. You're way past curfew. "He teases and as much as I want to get mad at him, the tension I'm feeling doesn't let me.

"Ac... Actually I.. I... Well, I... The thing is... We... Well..... You see I... Uhmm... It's.. "I begin to stutter like the idiot I am, as I can't find the words to speak.

I bite my lower lip to shut myself up and he turns to face me with a raised brow.
"Are you feeling okay? "He questions and I tighten my bite on my lower lip.

I find a nail shooting out of the edge of the table and I turn my attention to it as I run my fingers around it in nervousness.

"Is everything okay? "He questions again as he walks over to me.

"Deborah! "He scolds as he takes my shoulders and my breathing hitches. Being this close to him has a stronger effect now that I've admitted to myself that I love him.

"What's wrong? "He questions in worry as he takes my chin in his hand.

I stare into his perfect deep brown eyes. The same things that made me fall so madly in love with him. My eyes move from his down to his perfect lips. How well outlined they are. Lips so perfect, they make even the most annoying things sound sweet.

I don't know how, but somehow I find my lips on his.

Desmonds POV;

Deborah had been acting weird since she got here.

"So? What brings you here at this ungodly hour. Kids your age should be in bed. You're way past curfew. "I tease in an attempt to piss her off but she doesn't respond as I expected.

"Ac... Actually I.. I... Well, I... The thing is... We... Well..... You see I... Uhmm... Its... "She begins to stutter and I doubt she's okay.

"Are you feeling okay?" I question as I stare at her in confusion but she doesn't reply me. Rather she keeps her teeth on her lower lip and begins to run her fingers over a prodigal nail on the table.

"Is everything okay? " I question in worry as her current aura is disturbingly tense but she remains silent.

"Deborah! "I scream as I grab her shoulder and she instantly turns light red.

"What's wrong? "I question in worry with her chin in my hand. My gaze gets lost in the little light brown beauties she calls eyes.

I don't know how or when but I find her lips against mine and her palms on my chest. She gentle kisses me, and my heart bursts in excitement. I stand still for a few seconds when she suddenly stops. Right now, she'd pass for a red traffic light.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I... I didn't... "She makes to apologize but I shut her up by wrapping my arm around her little waist and pulling her onto me. She stares up at me shock, and I don't wait for her next line of action, before taking her beautiful and tender little lips in mine.

I kiss each lip delicately and her lips follow mine like an obedient student following a teacher. I feel adrenaline rush through me as the only girl I truly adore is right in my arms fulfilling a wish I never knew I had.

I have never felt this way before. Right now, it feels like I'm getting a trophy I never knew I craved and am living a moment I wish to last forever.

This deep kiss goes uninterrupted for a few seconds, and then it hits me. What am I doing!?

I quickly pull away from the kiss and Deborah doesn't look up at me. She lets her beautiful, wild brown curls fall over her face to hide how flushed she is.

"Wh... What was that? "I mutter questioning myself, than questioning her.

"Desmond I... I'm... I... "She begins to stutter and I stare at the nervous girl before me.

I stare at her in confusion. Wondering what's going on.

"I'm in love with you, Desmond. "

***************
WAOW!!
💃💃💃💃💃

I love where this is going😅

So yes, I kept my promise and Gave you the ten chapter marathon update today 😁😂

Hope you now know how much I love my readers 🤧

So yes... Happy New Month!! 😘😘
After these updates in a day. M gonna take a break 😅

I think I deserve one *giggles*
Till the next chapter, pls keep sharing this book with your friends and loved ones. 🙏

I need d help 🤧 😘

Till we meet again, don't forget I love you💙💜❤😘😘😘😘😘😘