DEAR BROTHERS;...

Desmonds POV;...

I look up only to find the one person that's been replaying in my f*cking mind all morning running towards me. Deborah. I stand up as she approaches me panting...

"I have great news! " she says

"Which is? " I ask in confusion.

"I finally got Gabby to open up! " she says excitedly.

"Really!? " I question in surprise × seriously though, how did she do it? I want to commend her when I recall my new resolution and she fu*king disobeyed me!

"Yeah," she replies with a beautiful smile.

"Why are you so stubborn Deborah!? I clearly warned you not to do anything! "I shout.

"I wasn't planning on doing anything till that last-minute idea came to mind and it worked! " she replies.

"I don't give a hoot if it is a last or first-minute idea! You freaking disobeyed me and that's all I think I need to see to know that you're just a selfish, and impatient person! " I yell in her face.

"What!? You know, when I was coming here, I thought I was coming to meet a friend but I forgot you're just madres little puppet boy!

I tried my best to save a friend and if that makes me 'selfish, and impatient! Then so be it!

And to think you were my friend! " she screams back at me and makes to leave.

"We aren't friends!! " I reply her rather coldly.

"Oh yeah... Mate! " she replies facing me before storming off. × oh Lord, did I go too far!?

Sonias POV;......

Stupid boy with his dang British accent! Who does he think he is, talking to me like that!?... Why do I keep falling for his stupid lies!?... I thought I was getting to know him better. But he's just a bi...

I keep fuming till I make it Into the mansion and bump Into something hard. I look up and my entire body dies!

"You again." He says to me and I gulp. Before me is the white-skinned, red-eyed boy. Madres... Second?

"S... Sorry. " I apologize. The Fratello's around him charge toward me but he dismisses them with his hand. I sit quietly on the floor as I watch them all fly away.

"Here," he says with his deep, smooth voice. holding out his hand to me.

"Th...Thank you. " I reply as I place my hand in his slightly cold grip. He pulls me up.

"Follow me," he says to me and my heart skips a beat. I stand still for a few seconds as I watch him walk ahead before I finally get the balls to follow.

I begin to walk behind him.
"What's your name? " he suddenly questions.

"S... Sonia. " I reply.

"Sonia what? " he questions as he slows down so I can catch up with him.

"Sonia Smith. " I reply.

He stops at a window and I stand beside him.
"Are you scared?" He questions and I freeze.

"I... I... I.. " I begin to stutter. A smile plays on his face.

"Never mind. I'm Bryan Hugswort," he replies and his name strikes a bell. I begin to dig into my memory to place his name.

"It seems someone dislikes our little chat. " he suddenly says while looking outside. I follow his gaze and my eyes fall on Desmond who is equally staring at us.

"See you later. " Brayan says as he turns and begins to walk away.
~who is he!?

I look down again and Desmond is no longer there. I have the free time to myself. Gabby, Tori, and Rachel could be anywhere but, I don't wanna go look for them. I need some alone time.

I begin to walk randomly with no particular destination in mind. Memories slowly creep into my mind.

*************

"Give it back! " I scream at Oscar my second eldest brother as he's taken my phone.

"Awww. He sent an 'I love you! " he screams reading out Harry's message.

"Why don't we tell him how much we love him too! " Andrew my third eldest brother suggests.

"Stop! " I scream running after Oscar who's way faster than I am.

"I thought you're a runner. Now's the time to prove it! " Oscar taunts and I try to catch up with him.

I grab his jacket and he throws me over to Andrew. I scream for fear of them smashing my phone.

I let go of Oscar and begin to run after Andrew.

"Dear Harry, I really wanna let you know that you suck! " Andrew reads out as he taps away on my phone. No doubt that's what he's typing.

"You! " I scream as I catch up with him and he throws my phone to Jason my eldest brother who then hurries Into our treehouse.

I make to go after him when Andrew grabs me and Oscar sits on my back. I keep screaming for them to let me go but they keep laughing.

"And also to inform you that your fashion style is so outdated. You smell like stinky cheese and your jokes are so lame! " Jason reads out as he also taps on my phone.

"Don't forget to add the fact that his body is too feminine for a male!" Oscar screams and Jason begins typing again.

"Please don't do it! " I beg my eldest brother.

"Oops. Too late." He replies.

"Mom!!" I scream out to the only person who could save me from these boys.

"He replied! " Jason screams.

"What did he say!? " Andrew asks. Struggling to keep me in place.

"What did I do? " Jason reads out.
"He's asking what his offense is" Jason informs.

"I don't know! It's over between us! Don't ever call me! " Jason reads out again as he types.

"Jason stop!! " I scream.

"He sent a broken heart emoji" Jason screams laughing.

"Mom!! " I call out to my only hope again and the boys all start laughing.

"Come on now boys. Quite troubling your little sister. " My mother's soft voice calls through the backyard door as her gracious self appears to hold a tray of cookies.

"But mom, it makes the weekend worth it! " Oscar says finally standing off me.

Jason climbs down the tree house and hands me my phone.
"Good luck fixing that. " he taunts.

"Mmm cookies! " Andrew salivates.~That boy and his sweet tooth!

"I so hate you guys! " I scream.

"Aww... We love you too. " They all reply in sync and my mom starts laughing.

"You know, you'll have to start treating her nice soon. Cause someday, she's gonna be too busy with her own family and you'd all be left missing each other. " my mom says.

"I won't miss them for a single second if I have the chance to do away with them! " I reply.

"Oh, you will little ma'am. Nothing would ever separate us. You're stuck with us till the end of time! " Jason shouts after me as I storm into the house trying to he hold of Harry.

**********

I recall this beautiful moment and I feel dead inside. How could I ever think I wouldn't miss them!.... I miss my brothers! I don't mind spending my whole life scream at their annoying ways. As long as I'm still with them.

I pay attention to my environment and I find I'm by the lake Desmond brought me to yesterday.
With a blind mind, I take off my jacket and shirt and I'm left in my bra and shorts.

I walk into the water with a blank mind. I'm too far from the shore when I finally realize...

~what am I doing!? I can't swim!