Take A Shower!!!;.....

We find Rachel and Tori walking towards us. I dislike Rachels company. It's discomforting and odd.

"Day four without a bath? " Tori mocks and I just shake my head.

"Just take a shower girl. It won't kill you. " Gabby persuades.

"Yes, it could! Is that even water!? " I reply.

"Drama queen. " Tori replies rolling her eyes.

"I'm not getting into that! Besides, I don't smell that bad! " I reply.

"Want me to be honest?" Gabby says close to my ear and Tori and Rachel stifle their laughter. ~Okay ouch! I smell that bad!?

"Fine! " I shout.

"More like finally!" Tori mocks and I suddenly want to strangle her.

Gabby leads me into the dirty bathtub room again and I begin to undress. This feels so odd. Bathing in a public space!!! What could be worst than this level of intrusion?

I give my dress to Gabby and she wants to dump it in a pile of other clothes on the floor.

"No! That dress means a lot to me. I'd like to keep it. Please. " I beg.

"It's alright sis. We all have that one thing we keep as a memorial... Well most of us. " Gabby replies and holds onto my dress for me.

I am about to walk away when I catch Tori and Rachel staring at me. The look on Tori's face is quite normal but attentive she is paying so much attention she might just be able to spot all three of my birthmarks! and Rachel on the other hand, I sense a bit of lust... Or something of that sort.

What the hell Sonia. I slap my forehead mentally. There's no way. Rachel's just odd. That's it. Nothing more.

I walk towards the bathtub Gabby instructed me to go to. I look into it and I find a thin girl staring back at me. Begging me not to get into the water. I have never looked so malnourished.

Goosebumps cover my body as the mere thought of getting into the water crosses my mind. I want to run back but Gabby points back at the tub like a mother who would spank me if I don't.

I finally sluggishly get into the tub and It feels disgusting. I can't feel sand per se but the fact that the liquid is just not clear is something to worry about.

Gabby comes over and hands me a black brick-like object.
"Here, it's a local soap. The Fratello's make it."

Much to my surprise, it smells nice and the feel of its foam on my skin is reviving. I keep rubbing the soap over my body. Soon the whole tub is filled with soapy water. Gabby giggles and walks up to me. She helps scoop water from the tub beside me unto my body. Washing off the soap.

I get out of the tub and wrap myself in the not-so-clean towel Gabby gives me. I walk up to the doorway where Tori and Rachel are.

"She's perfect" I hear Rachel whisper or something like that. I'm not quite sure what I heard. I turn around to find her gaze fixed on me and Toris on nothing in particular just in the room.

Gabby leads me out of the room. She leads me to a pile of clothes. I pick out a short jean skirt and an ash top.

"Nice choice. The weather Seems hot today" she notes.

"Yh. " I reply. I get into the clothes when all of a sudden, I begin to sweat and feel hot. She hands me some underwear and informs me that they are washed and new. I have doubt's but there's no way I'm walking about without undergarments!

"Come on let's go. This morning is free till breakfast" Gabby says. Gabby, Tori, Rachel, and I walk into the female hall. Soon, my skin begins to itch...

I sit on my bed aggressively rubbing my palms against my itchy skin. Soon rashes cover both my arms,  my neck, my thighs, and even my butt!

I turn red and I begin to itch all over.
"Sonia, are you alright? " Gabby asks when she sees me itching.

"You're turning red! " she notes.

"I knew that water and my skin aren't going to be good friends. " I reply itching my red, hot rashes.

"Oh no! " Gabby exclaims in worry.

"Ha! Her first reaction! " Tori remarks.

"Can you for once in your life not be one fancy ball of negativity!? " I shoot at Tori and my words shock all four of us. Tori, Rachel, Gabby, and I. Tori seems stunned and a smirk plays on her face and she continues her hushed discussion with Rachel.

"Wait a minute. I know just the thing! " Gabby says before running out of the room.

I sit on my bed itching for a while before Gabby returns.
"Here," she says handing me a few leaves.

"Place them on the itching places. It'd take away the itch but not the rash and color," she says.

"Thanks. That's more than enough" I reply. Just as I stretch my hand to take them, the metal gong is struck. Oh no. What now!

"Hmm. Rachel, borrow me your jacket." Gabby asks and Rachel gives it. Gabby makes me wear it and then begins to stuff the leaves in the sweater. ~if I ever make it out of here, I am definitely writing a book about this hell hole!

Once properly stuffed with leaves even in my pants, we join the line of girls and begin to head towards the dining room.

Soon the boys join us but we maintain our usual distance. Finally, we approach the dining hall.

"A jacket in this heat! You're as crazy as you talk." I hear.
With such a smooth and strong British accent, I know for a fact gaze boy made the comment. I look to my side and I'm not wrong.

"And you're a bit too nosy for a male! " I shot back with a false British accent. ~wow, I sounded awesome.
I turn to see a surprised look on his face and I smile.

We get to our seats and I am anticipating my cup of water. Heaven knows what next they'd feed these people. The fruits I had this morning aren't satisfying but nourishing enough. I believe that would hold me for a little while longer.

Soon the Fratello's bring stone bowls and metal cups. They place a cup and bowl before me. I grab the cup and just as I bring the cup up to my lips;

"Sonia my dear, come to me. " I hear Madres voice. I almost choke on the water I'm drinking. Everyone then turns to me. ~You can't tell me out of these hundreds I'm the only Sonia!. I look up at Desmond with worry. He smiles at me and nods slightly. His smile seems to mean it's okay.

"Sonia? " Gabby asks in worry as she places her hand on my shoulder. I turn to look at my worried friend. Just then two fartellos fly up to me and grab each my of arms. They float with me. My feet not too far from the ground. They move so smoothly and at a surprisingly steady pace.

My worried gaze is locked on Desmond and he just looks at me with a calm face. Soon I am taken out of the room and we keep floating. I soon become uncomfortable as my arms begin to hurt. I make to adjust but they just tighten their grip. Soon we approach a familiar door and they open it for me. Once in, they set me down on the floor.

I sight madre sited at a table further into her room.
"Come, my dear," she lovingly says to me but still sends chills down my spine.

Oh Good Lord, I'm alone with this witch in such a huge room.
What now!?