BOND NIGHT 2️⃣;...

"People of course blindly believed the 'saint' and I began being segregated by people. I attempted suicide three times and was then taken to a rehabilitation center. Where I wasted away three good years of my life.

Note, I was just 17 when all this began! I was let out when I was 20! It was a year after my release and I was still trying to settle down and pick up the pieces of my broken life when I heard Donald, whose dad has sent out of the country was coming back to town with his pregnant wife! " she pauses and anger takes over me. How could men be so cruel!

Anger begins to boil in the depths of my stomach and suddenly I begin to react to the cold around me. Like I've said once before, my body is very sensitive to cold, hence my current mild shivering. Madre begins to speak again and warmth slowly creeps onto my cold body and I relax and lean further into the comforting warmth around me.

"He was coming on a vacation with his PREGNANT wife when he and his wicked father had rendered me barren!. There was no way I was gonna let him just move on after putting my life at a horrible stand still!.

I bought a gun off a black market and went straight to his house. Luckily, it was he and his wife that was home alone. Seeing her huge baby bump, I remembered how it felt having a child growing in my womb. How much I connected with my child. How it kicked whenever I spoke or sang to it and then when they stripped me of my child.

I was there for Donald but his wife kept getting in the way. Donald fought me off and collected my gun. He shot me in the stomach and I was forced to stab him. His wife fell into panic labor and brought forth a premature baby boy. I tried helping her but she threw hurtful taunts at me and I couldn't bear it! I killed her.

Then I took the child. I was weak but managed to take the premature to a hospital. Then I hid in the bushes struggling with the bullet pain in my stomach till I breathe my last." She takes a quick pause.

"But I was unfulfilled, hence I came back to earth as an immortal. I watched over the baby while in the hospital, up to the orphanage, and even till he got adopted.

I planned on taking him when he was old enough but his foster parents won't let me! They kept calling sages and priests to keep mine away from the baby. That was my child! Who did they think they were to take yet another child from me!?

They called me a 'dark force' and kept pushing me away. I had no choice but to get rid of them and that's exactly what I did. Then I took my baby boy and I brought him here.

Soon my little boy was getting lonely and needed siblings and so I got you guys. That's how our big happy family began.

You don't need a father! And none of you must ever break the rules! No love! Remember what it did to me!

And that's why you must never dare me by attempting escape. I saved you from that cruel world. You can't insult me by choosing them over me.

They tried to make me childless, but look at me now!! Mother of hundreds! " she screams and I feel something tighten around me. I look down at my body and find Desmond's arms around me. He is the one who created the sudden warmth I felt and needed. I lean further into his embrace and place my head on his shoulder as I ruminate over Madres words.

What... What am I meant to feel towards this woman?
Hate, pity, or anger??

HEY GUYS!! 👋
ANOTHER UPDATE 💃

So what's your take on madre now that you've seen what her past looked like? 😢
Do you feel conflicted like I do RN :'(
or u still dead on hating her? 😂