𝟐𝟑 ~ INTOXICATED

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

It was Friday night, the night of Emiko's party and I was grounded by my dad so I couldn't leave the house plus I was still suspended for two weeks from school but Emiko still convinced me to sneak out and come to her party.

I just put on black sweatpants and a black hoodie and I snuck out through the front door without anyone noticing, it was 7:00pm and the party didn't start till 8 so I went round to Emiko's house to get ready.

I walked up her path to the front door and I rung the doorbell, the door opened to reveal Emiko in a short black dress, fishnets and boots.

"Hey Emiko, you look so hot woah!" I say walking through the door into her house.

"Aww (y/n), if you get bored of Suga just call me!" She giggles giving me a wink.

"Shut up!" I giggle following her up two flights of stairs and into her room.

"Your house is so big, wow!" I say sitting down on her bed.

"Yeah it's good for parties," she replies.

"So is Kiyoko coming?" I ask.

"No she's grounded and her family are coming over to her house." Emiko answers throwing clothes out of her closet.

"Oh no, we need Kiyoko here! She keeps us under control, and by us I mean you," I giggle.

"Oy be nice to me I'm letting you borrow my clothes!" She said giving me a scowl.

I go into the bathroom and I put on the clothes that she gave me which was a black lace bralet, a jade skirt and white platform trainers. I walk back into her room with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Woah (y/n) you look amazing!" She says pulling my arms away from chest and sitting me on her bed.

Emiko gets her makeup from her table and she starts applying product to my face and when she finished she handed me her mirror to look just before the doorbell rang and she went down to let people in.

I walk down five minutes later to see the house filled with people, I push past people to get to the kitchen where I find Emiko on her phone.

"Hey, why are there so many people!" I shout over the noise.

"I just put it on my Instagram story, anyone can come I don't really care." She said putting her phone down.

"Well a lot of people showed up," I laugh.

"Let's do shots!" Emiko squealed clapping her hands.

"I'm not sure I don't wanna do anything I'll regret," I say back.

"Please it'll be fun!" She says shaking my shoulders.

"Fine fine." I say giving in.

Emiko pours us both a shot and I pick mine up and down it, gagging at the bitter taste.

We both start chatting and laughing to each other for a while before both taking another shot, and another until we find ourselves playing truth or dare.

"I dare you to go and kiss the hottest person on the dance floor!" I giggle pushing Emiko into the crowd.

"Fine!" She walks over to a girl with light pink hair and taps her on the shoulder causing the girl to turn around, Emiko then pulls her closer and kisses her. The girl kisses her back resulting in them making out and me left all alone.

I stand at the edge of dance floor and I continue to drink forgetting how much I've had at this point, suddenly Riptide comes on and I rush onto the dance floor and I start singing and dancing by myself in the middle.

"Lady running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side..."

"I wanna be your left hand man." Someone said from behind me spinning me around to face them.

"Hey nice moves!" The guy says to me.

"Thanks, what's your name?" I reply looking up at him.

"My name is-"

. . .

*beep, beep*

I turn in the bed and grab my phone which was ringing and I look at the caller ID to see that it was my brother so I decline the call, I'll call him later. I slowly sit up and rub my eyes, my head was pounding from last night. Wait what happened last night?

The last thing I remember was dancing with someone, my eyes Adjust to the light and I look down and realise I'm not wearing any clothes and I'm in someone else's bed.

"Mhhh" I hear from under the covers next to me, I peak my head under to see the display of a naked sleeping male on the other side of the bed.

"Shit!"

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Hope you all had a good Christmas!!!
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020