𝟏𝟗 ~ TREAT YOU BETTER

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

It was Friday morning and the day of the practice match against Aoba Johsai, I was a bit nervous about going back there because of all the memories I have there but at some point I have to move on with my life and away from there as I go to karasuno now.

I get ready into my sports clothes putting my black team jacket on over the top and walk down stairs to the kitchen.

"Hey Hajime-kun" I say walking up and hugging my brother.

"Ew, why are you hugging me!" He laughs pushing me away with a disgusted look.

"Am I not allowed to hug my twin" I say pouting.

"You never hug me though, are you ill?" he says  sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"I'm just in a good mood I guess" I say, pouring myself a drink of juice.

"What about, the game?" He asked stealing my juice for himself.

"Yeah, we are going to beat you" I say staring at him as I grab the juice back before he can drink it.

"Yeah sure (y/n), you know how good our team is" he chuckles.

"See you at the game then, bye Hajime!" I say rolling my eyes before walking out the house.

I walk down my path and out of the gate to meet Suga like usual as we start walking down the street.

"So Suga are you excited for the game" I ask turning to look at him.

"Yes, I think we have a good chance at beating them" he says smirking.

We shortly arrive outside the school where a few other team members are waiting outside the bus and once everyone arrives we all file onto the bus.

I sit next to Suga who puts his earphones in and intertwines his fingers with mine giving my hand a soft squeeze, after about 10 minutes I start to feel drowsy and I lay my head on Suga's shoulder and he starts stroking my hair making me fall asleep.

. . .

"(Y/n)," I hear someone whisper tapping me gently on the shoulder.

I slowly open my eyes to see Suga still sitting next to me but everyone else is off the bus.

"We need to get off the bus now we have arrived" he says helping me up and grabbing my bag for me.

"Thank you Koshi" I say hugging onto his arm.

I lead the whole team through the school to the gym where Aoba Johsai are already warming up, I give my brother a glare as I walk to the other side of the net to help Kiyoko set up and luckily Oikawa was not there I guess his injury didn't heal in time.

. . .

The first set went pretty rocky probably because Hinata was freaking out a lot but once he calmed down he was able to land his quick attacks with kageyama and we won the first set.

I grab all the water bottles to fill them up for the second set, I walk outside of the gym and down the corridor to the water fountain and I Start to fill up the bottles.

"Hey (y/n)-chan did you miss me!" A familiar voice says, I look up and see Oikawa leaning against the wall next to the water fountain his chocolate brown hair falling over his face slightly, covering his eyes.

"You wish" I say staring him dead in the eyes a sudden confidence entering me shaking away my fear and sadness and replacing it with pure anger.

"How's the new boyfriend?" He smirks brushing his hand through his hair giving me a glimpse of his brown eyes which are glistening with jealously.

"Why do you care?" I say continuing to fill up the bottles.

"I bet he doesn't treat you as good as I do" he says walking a bit closer and leaning his arm on the fountain.

"You're right he doesn't, he treats me better" I say smirking.

"I completely doubt that" he says through gritted teeth, I can see his anger and apart of me likes to see feel the pain so I provoke him even further.

"And he's better in be-" I smirk before oikawa grabs my jaw to shut me up.

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you" he says lowly, bringing his face close to mine staring me dead in the eyes.

I opened my mouth to reply but I was completely shut off by oikawa pushing his calloused fingers harder into my jaw.

"I thought I told you not to speak (y/n)" he said sharply gripping my wrist tightly and backing me up against the wall.

"He's gonna get bored of you, you know" he said pushing his body up against mine trapping me against the wall.

"And you're gonna come running back to me" he says chuckling slightly under his breath.

"That won't happen-" I said trembling slightly at strong hold.

"Shhh baby..." he says his mouth hovering over mine.

"No need to be scared, you still have me" he says in a raspy tone lightly pressing his warm lips onto mine fluttering his eyes closed gently biting my bottom lip.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

I don't know what else to say here
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020