𝟎𝟓 ~ DAZED

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ ( Y/N) POV

"I'm so sorry I thought you were still asleep" Suga exclaimed his pale cheeks turning bright pink.

I moved and sat on the edge of the bed as Suga came back with a glass of water and passed it to me.

"What am I doing at your house?" I asked Suga taking the water.

"You fainted in volleyball practise, i think from dehydration and we didn't know what to do because all the staff at school had gone home so I took you to my house because it's closest to school and we didn't know where you lived, sorry if it's weird or anything"

"That's ok Suga, I really like your room, it's so pretty!" I said with a smile.

"Thanks, I try and keep it tidy" he said looking me in the eyes.

I don't know if it was because my head was still a bit fuzzy or if it was because I kept thinking about Oikawa or because there was a almost naked male next to me but I grabbed Suga's face and kissed him roughly on his lips.

I pulled away after a few seconds as he looked at me in shock with his mouth slightly open, then he pulled me back into a kiss putting his arms around my waist pulling me closer as I wrap my arms around his neck moving my hands through his slightly damp hair.

Without breaking the kiss I move slightly so I'm straddling his lap. Suga breaks away from my lips but immediately starts attacking my neck with his mouth then he starts sucking and biting gently on the exposed skin making me moan.

"S-suga ahhh" I squeak throwing my head back with pleasure giving him more even more access, I start grinding my hips on him slowly making him suck and bite harder.

I open my eyes and it suddenly realised what I'm doing and I pull away and move off his lap suddenly feeling really awkward.

(I reread this and I don't know what I was on when I wrote this help I can't-)

"I shouldn't have kissed you, I mean I only met you today and I, em" I say nervously looking at my feet.

"It's ok, I kissed you back anyway so don't feel bad or anything" he said with a small smile.

"Well I should probably get going, my brother will be back from volleyball practise soon" I said breaking the awkward silence.

"Oh sure I'll walk you home just let me change first" I walked down the stairs with my bag and waited for him to be ready. A few minutes later Suga came down in a pale blue hoodie, jeans and white converse, he did look pretty cute in his casual clothes to be honest.

"Are you ready to go" he said smiling and opening the door for me.

we walked home peacefully, making small talk every so often, I have to admit that I did like spending time with Suga and they we have a lot in common.

After a while we arrived outside my house and I stopped and turned to face Suga looking him in the eyes.

"See you tomorrow Suga" I say quietly, leaning in and giving him a soft kiss wrapping my arms around his waist as he hugs me back.

A few seconds later I pull away from him to see my brother and Oikawa standing staring at us. My brother staring at me with a shocked expression whilst Oikawa was staring at Suga with dark intimidating eyes and a small smirk on his face...

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Damn..
I don't know why I made them go so fast
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020