𝟏𝟔 ~ I LOVE YOU

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

(I thought this song was cute for this chapter!)

~ Suga's POV

I slowly got up and walked over to my bin and took off the condom and threw it in. I look over to my bed where (y/n) is still laying trying to catch her breath.

I grab her one of my own shirts and two pairs of boxers one for me and one for her, she sits up and lets me help her into the clothes and I kiss her forehead after making her smile.

I get on my own boxers and walk downstairs and fill a glass with water and I bring it back upstairs and hand it to her.

"Are you okay" I say sitting down next to her placing my hand on top of hers.

"Yeah I'm good, just a bit tired" she said says giggling a bit.

"I can get snacks for us if you want?" I asked.

"Yes please I am pretty hungry" she said giving me a cute pout.

"Of course, anything for you" I said cupping her cheek and lightly kissing the tip of her nose.

. . .

I return a few minutes later with some cookies and I go and sit next to her on the bed and I put them on my lap. She opens her mouth and points at it for me to feed her.

I pick up the cookie and bring it close to her mouth before bringing it back and putting it in my own mouth instead.

"Hey you're so mean Koshi!" She wines.

"No I'm not!" I say giving in and putting a pocky in her mouth.

She immediately smiles again, a smile I will never get bored of. I put on some music and we sit there together cuddling each other, (y/n) gently humming the words.

She jumps up all of a sudden startling me when "Blueberry Eyes" comes on.

"Koshi please come dance with me I love this song so much!" She said excitedly, dragging me off the bed by the hand.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her waist, swaying to the song with her head resting on my shoulder. She sung all the words to the song quietly under her breath as we danced.

~ (y/n) POV

I love this song so much, the words really remind me of Suga even though he doesn't have blue eyes. He's who I want to wake up next to each morning and he makes me feel loved which is a feeling I've missed.

All of a sudden Suga looks up and stares me in the eyes whilst we are still dancing.

"Kiss you each morning, strawberry skies, cause I get so lost in your Blueberry eyes" Suga sings, taking a hold of my hands and giving them a small squeeze.

Even his small gestures make my heart melt, I jump my legs around his waist hugging onto him like a koala.

"I know it might be a bit early to say this but I love you" I say staring at him wide eyed.

"I love you too!" He said squeezing me so tightly I could hardly breath.

"Also you should sing more often it's super cute!" I say making him blush.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Aww, I can't so cute!
I ship it 😏❤️
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020