𝟑𝟓 ~ KISS ME

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

I was a bit startled by his sudden action but I wrapped my arms around his back in the same demeanour, we both sit there on his bed for a few moments before he pulls away his warm body taking my left hand in his.

"If you want to take your mind off of everything we could go out?" Oikawa asked giving my hand a soft squeeze.

"Yeah I guess that would be fun." I reply giving him a soft smile.

"Okay You can have a shower in here and get ready, i'll be waiting in the kitchen." He smiled back, handing me the bag of clothes he got from my house before leaving his bedroom closing the door behind him.

I slowly push the grey covers down as I crawl out of the bed, my cold feet hitting the dark oak floorboards as I walk over to the door located on the other side of the room which was left slightly open. I open it further to reveal the small ensuite bathroom Oikawa was indicating I use.

I walk into the silver marble room and lock the door behind me before stripping from my clothes and stepping into the walk-in shower turning it on, letting the cool water fall down my back. I feel so confused right now, Oikawa hasn't made one bitchy comment or pressured me to do anything whilst I've been here, he's actually been really kind and respectful and I feel like he genuinely cares about me which is something not very common at the moment, maybe he has changed.

I turn around to face the ledge in the shower which had Oikawa's shower products lined up on, I search through them to find the shower gel which was the same cedar and musk one he alway had used, I squeeze a small amount onto my hand before lathering it on my body and then rinsing it off with the water.

I turn off the water and stepped out of the shower grabbing a nearby towel wrapping it around my body, walking back into the bedroom to go through the my clothes to grab a white turtle neck, black skater skirt, black tights and an oversized faded black denim jacket. I quickly dry myself before putting on my clothes and straightening the bottom of my skirt and opening the door to go see Oikawa.

He hears me coming into the room and spins around in his barstool leaning his elbow on the counter, "Holy shit, you look so gorgeous (y/n)." Oikawa grins, looking me up and down.

"Thanks I guess." I giggle nervously, fidgeting my hands in my jacket pockets.

"Are you ready to go then?" He asks throwing on a long navy blue coat and wrapping a beige and red plaid scarf around his neck. we both walk over to the door and I lace up my doc martins while Oikawa zips up his Chelsea boots before we both leave his apartment heading for the elevator.

Once we got outside I could see the area a lot better seeing as it was now light and you could tell this was a pretty wealthy area, it was quiet and clean plus all the cars in the car park were all new and shiny, "This is a nice area, is it far from Aoba Johsai?" I ask, taking in my surroundings.

"It's about 15 minutes in the car, not too bad." he nods, looking at what I thought was so interesting about what he saw as average area.

I tug on his sleeve to get his attention, "So, where are we going?" I ask him, he turns his face towards me so our faces were inches apart  before intertwining his fingers with mine, he pulls me around the corner onto a busy street while still holding my hand.

"You'll see in a minute." He chuckles, swinging our hands as we walk, I felt hesitant about holding his hand but I just left it anyways.

After a few minutes of walking down the street Oikawa pulls on my hand leading us into a small bakery, as the door closes behind the us the bell above rings and an older looking women comes out to the counter to greet us.

"Morning Mrs Ota!" Oikawa greets the the lady walking further into the shop.

"Ah morning Oikawa you're just in time, I just got them out the oven." She smiles at him before disappearing into a back room. I walk in further so I was standing next to him by the counter.

He turns to face me, his eyes glowing with happiness, "This place does the best milkbread!" He states excitedly, inhaling the smell of fresh warm bread, I giggle slightly at his expression causing him to pout playfully at me.

The women returned with the loaf and Oikawa's eyes followed it like a dog looking at it as she places it on the counter, she looks up at me and smiles, "are you Toru's girlfriend?" I immediately look down before awkwardly letting out a laugh.

"We are just friends." I nod at her before Oikawa raises his eyebrows letting out a huff, "you sure." he smirks, I lightly kick him in the shin to get him to shut up but instead he brings his hand up and pinches me on the shoulder.

"Toru that's no way to treat a nice girl." she scolds him, I turn to face him crossing my arms over my chest giving him a glare.

"Yeah Toru that hurt." I say in a mocking tone, he pouts at both of us furrowing his brows.

"Don't gang up on me!" He wines, the women tuts and laughs at him whilst beginning to wrap the bread.

She hands Oikawa the bag with the bread in it and he hands her the money for it, "Toru, please treat her good." she smiles, he smiles widely and nods before we both wave and leave the shop.

Oikawa takes my hand again and we continue down the street for a couple more minutes until he stops outside park, Oikawa sits down at a bench and I sit next to him as he places the bag of milkbread in between us pulling out the loaf from the bag and placing it on top of the paper, steam still rising off of it.

Oikawa tears a big bit of the bread off the corner and he brings hand close to my face quickly shoving the piece in my mouth catching me by surprise.

Oikawa laughs at me as I struggle to chew the large piece, "please feed me some!" Oikawa smiles pointing to his mouth.

"No way." I shake my head rolling my eyes at him, he pouts and looks down sadly, his hair falling over his eyes.

"Fine." I sigh, tearing a piece off and pushing it in his slightly open mouth causing his eyes to light up at the flavour entering his mouth.

He makes me keep feeding him for another 10 minutes before he abruptly stands up and grabs my hand running over to the kids park whilst dragging me behind him.

He stops in front of the swings and he sits down on one of them and I sit on the other, "Lets see who can go the highest." He says before pushing off the ground.

"Okay you're on!" I reply swinging my legs to make it go higher.

After a few minutes we were both going really high, reaching the limit of the swing, "I'm gonna jump off now!" Oikawa says swinging forwards before flinging himself out of the swing, gracefully landing on his feet.

"I'm gonna jump now move out of the way!" I shout before copying his previous actions flinging myself off the swing though Oikawa didn't move out of the way in time and I land on top of him, knocking him off his feet onto the sand.

He starts to laugh and I could feel his chest moving underneath me, I turn my face to look at him, his flushed cheeks and that genuine wide grin that always makes me melt.

I sit up slightly and look at him displayed under me, I brush a bit of sand out of his hair before I whisper, "Kiss me."

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

The past chapters have all been really angsty so here's a cute fluff one!!
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2021