𝟐𝟐 ~ UNLOVEABLE

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

I waited outside my school for about twenty minutes before my brother showed up in our mothers car. I go around to the other side, open the door and sit down in the passengers seat.

"You got here pretty fast, sorry for making you have to leave school to come and get me." I say buckling my seatbelt.

"Yeah I walked home from Aoba Johsai but I thought it would be quicker if I took Moms car to get you because she's traveling in America right now," He said starting the engine.

I turned on the radio and started singing along to 'toxic' by Brittany Spears while my brother just shook his head at me.

" Come on Hajimeee! Sing along with me." I squeal.

"I'm not going along with your shit." He tuts shaking his head.

"Awww, you're no fun," I pout.

"No, i'm not the one who's high," He laughs.

'With the taste of your lips i'm on a ride...'

'your toxic in slipping under.'

'with the taste of your poison paradise,'

"i'm addicted to you don't you know that you're toxic'

—————

Hot girl shit

Kiyoko <3 :
How did your parents react, mine are pissed.

Emiko <3 :
My parents are pretty mad but they weren't surprised lol.

(y/n):
  I will have to deal with my Dad when he gets home from work.

Emiko <3 :
good luck and also do you guys wanna go to this party that I'm throwing on Friday night?

—————

I put my phone down and remembered the last party I went too...

* flashback to July *

It was Saturday evening and I was sitting in my bed just bored out my mind, maybe I should text Oikawa to see if he wants to come round and hangout cause I haven't seen him since school on Friday.

I text him and wait about 15 minutes and he doesn't reply, so I go to Hajimes room to ask him.

"Hey, do you know where Oikawa is? He isn't replying to any of my texts," I ask.

"Umm, I think I heard him mention something about a party at Matsukawa's house I think he's there." My brother said looking up from his phone.

"Oh really, why aren't you going?" I ask.

"I don't feel like it I guess, if you're gonna go I'll give you a ride there seeing as it's quite a long way to his house and some idiot failed their driving test." He says shaking his head.

"We don't bring that up Hajime!" I shout, walking out of his room and into mine to get ready for the party. I wonder why Oikawa didn't tell me about the party, he must have forgot so I'll just go and surprise him.

I put on a black body-con dress with a blue denim jacket over the top and some black boots, I do my hair and makeup and look at myself in the mirror before leaving with my brother and getting in the car.

. . .

We arrive outside Matsukawa's house and Hajime stops the car.

"(y/n) please call me when you want picked up," he says, I give him a nod and get out of the car before waving him off as he drives away.

I ring the doorbell and wait a few seconds before being greeted by Matsukawa who held the door open for me top come in.

"Hey Iwazumi nice to see you," he said closing the door behind me.

"Nice to see you too!" I say, smiling.

"Would you like a drink of something, I only have Soda is that ok?" He asks.

"Yeah that's fine, I don't really drink alcohol anyway." I reply as he gets a soda out from the fridge and opens it.

"Here you go," he says handing me the drink.

"Thanks! Also have you seen Oikawa anywhere? I ask.

"I think I saw him go upstairs, you can go check." He says pointing to his stairs.

I walk through the crowds of people who were dancing and I walked up the stairs and past some empty rooms until I quietly heard his voice from behind the next door on the right.

I slowly turn the door handle and open the door only to be greeted with the view of Oikawa naked, straddling a girl and sucking her neck whilst fucking her.

"Toru!" I gasp, dropping my can of soda on the floor out of shock.

He turns his head towards the door making eye with me, I stare back at him with a look of disbelief even though I shouldn't be too surprised.

I've sometimes come to practice early before and seen Oikawa kiss other girls but I would just turn away and pretend I didn't see or convince myself it was someone else because I'm so in love with him I didn't want it to be true but seeing him there the doing things with that girl that he does with me makes my fears a reality.

"(y/n), babe it's not what it looks like!" He says, getting off the bed and walking toward me taking ahold of my hand.

"It's not what it looks like huh, I think the fuck it is what it looks like!" I scream grabbing my arm away and running down the hall dialling my brothers number on my phone.

"Hajime turn around and come pick me up please!" I shout into the phone, hanging up before he can reply.

I make it down the stairs and look up to see Oikawa coming down after me still zipping up his jeans.

"(y/n), please don't go!" He shouts looking like he's about to cry, causing people who were dancing stop and stare at us.

I continue to run, pushing past people to get to the door. I open it and run through and shut it in his face and going straight to my brother who just pulled up outside.

I step inside the car and slam the door shut, Oikawa runs up the the car and starts banging on my window for me to open the door.

"(y/n) open the door I'm begging you!" Oikawa says tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Hajime drive now!" I shout at my brother who reads the situation seeing his friend topless and crying outside his car.

My brother starts the engine and begins driving home, after a few minutes of silence I burst into tears.

"Hajime what did I do to be so unlovable that he had to turn to other girls?" I sob looking up at my brother.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

I love reading all you guys comments they make me laugh so much!!
See you in the next chapter
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020