𝟑𝟎 ~ DANCE WITH ME

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

(Just an authors note at the start of this chapter, the following events in this chapter will include events while intoxicated, I am not promoting or normalising this at all as you can't consent to anything while under the influence, especially sex and i don't see a lot of people talk about it seeing as it is very normalised in stories, i'm just saying this to educate you to make smart decisions, i know from experience and also please don't read if these topics make you uncomfortable.)

~ (y/n) POV

*flashback to Emiko's party*

I turned around to see who was dancing with me and I'm met with the tall figure of my ex boyfriend swaying to the song wearing a grey turtleneck jumper, black skinny jeans and white trainer with turquoise socks.

"Oikawa?" I ask surprised, blinking a few times to straighten my vision.

"(y/n), is that you?" He asked equally as confused.

I cross my arms over my chest and stare down at my feet, this is really awkward.

He seems to read my body language and he steps backwards creating more space between us, we just stand there for a few moments in silence before he decides to break the tension.

"I'm sorry (y/n)." He says looking at me with glassy eyes.

"Wait are you actually apologising to me right now ." I say in shock, staring at him with my mouth wide open.

"Yes I am, I'm not gonna deny the fact that I'm still in love with you and seeing you with Sugawara does make me really mad and jealous but the way I've treated you since we broke up is not ok. I don't have the right to try and mess up your life just because I'm selfish and I think the first step to moving to on is making things right with you, I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me." He blurts out as tears brim in the corners of his brown eyes.

I look up at him as a mix of emotions run through my body, this is one of the first times in a while he has spoke to me without that fake flirty attitude and he looks so vulnerable I don't know what to think and I know that deep down apart of me still cares for him as we have been friends since we were kids.

"Toru I forgive you." I say to him putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Really? You mean it." He says with a shaky voice as a few tears fall onto his cheeks.

"Yes silly, I'd like things to go back to how it was when we were kids and me, you and Hajime were all friends." I say to him, softly pulling him into an embrace.

"I'd like that a lot." He says quietly, smiling into the hug.

"Come on let's get some drinks!" I squeal dragging oikawa by his hand over to the kitchen.

"Are you sure (y/n), we've both already drank a lot are you sure this is sensible?" He asks, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Uh don't be such a buzzkill, we're here to have fun!" I say pouring two drinks.

"I guess you're right." He agree taking one of the cups.

. . .

A while later we were both giggling as I dragged Oikawa into the crowd to dance, I took ahold of both his hands as I started jumping around to the music while he just stood there and laughed.

"Come on Kawa, dance with me!" I slurred.

"Ok fine if you really want." He gives in and starts to move to the song.

Oikawa pulls my arm closer and spins me around and wraps his arms around my shoulders as we sway side to side.

After that song finishes I turn back around to face him, our faces so close I can smell the scent of mint and alcohol being exhaled from his mouth, he leans in and presses his mouth to mine before quickly pulling away.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I'm such an idiot and you just forgive me as well." He says in a panic.

My mind goes into complete shock, my instincts tell me not too but the alcohol in my system just intensifies the sexual pull I have towards him and all my rational thoughts leave my head.

"It's ok I liked it, don't stop." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

*back to present time*

I just stood there opposite the two setters, I tried to speak but no words came out.

"(y/n) is what he's saying true? Did he force himself on you? Are you ok?" Suga says grabbing ahold of my shoulders looking me in the eyes.

"I, I- ." I said quietly as my hands started to shake.

"Is it true?" Suga said turning to face Oikawa who just stood there, Oikawa gave him a small nod.

"Suga's eyes brimmed with tears as he looked from Oikawa to me.

"We should probably go, the game is gonna start soon." Suga said with a shaky voice before quickly walking away so he didn't give Oikawa the gratification of seeing him cry.

You give Oikawa a quick glance before running into the bathrooms.

What have I done.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

You all probably hate me now for this chapter, I'm sorry 😭
Also shameless promo: go read my Kiyoko x reader book
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2021