𝟏𝟖 ~ INJURED

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

It was the the end of volleyball practice on Monday when Sensei Takeda the club advisor ran into the gym...

"We've got a practice match with Aoba Johsai on Friday!" He said catching his breath.

"Sweet, thanks teach!" Daichi said bowing politely.

Hinata and the others started chatting among themselves about beating them and stuff whilst I was frozen on the spot. I can't do this, I still can't face him. I haven't seen Oikawa since the day when he saw me kiss Suga and that scared me, I don't know how he would react.

Kiyoko sees my blank expression and comes over and kneels down next to me and takes my hands.

"It's gonna be ok (y/n)" she said sympathetically.

"I don't want to see him" I whispered trying to prevent a panic attack.

"I think you should go home and rest" she said helping me up.

I grabbed my bag and ran out of the gym and out of the school gates into the dark lamp lit street, I slowly start walking trying to block all the thoughts.

~ Suga's POV

After Sensei told us about the practice match Hinata started to freak out, he had never played a practice match with a full team before and he started to freak out. Kageyama grabbed him and started shouting at him to grow up. I immediately tried to push him off with the help of Daichi. After we separated them I scanned my eyes around the room for (y/n) but I couldn't see her anywhere.

"Hey Kiyoko have you seen (y/n)?" I asked walking over to her.

"Yes, she was upset about  her ex from Aoba Johsai so she went home" Kiyoko said with a monotone expression.

I quickly nod at her before grabbing my bag and running out of the door to catch up with her. After a minute or so I turned a corner and I saw her silhouette further down the street through the darkness.

"(Y/n)! Please wait" I stopped and shouted.

She turned around slowly and looked down the street squinting through the fog.

"Suga, is that you!" She shouted taking a few steps.

When I heard her call back I ran through the fog until I was met face to face with her, I wrapped my arms around her tightly as she sobs slightly into my chest.

"Hey don't cry, it's going to be ok" I said tilting her head up to look me in the eyes as I wiped a tear off her cheek with my thumb.