𝟐𝟎 ~ ENEMY

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

My body froze when I felt Oikawa's lips press against mine it didn't feel agressive, it felt genuine like when we were together but that still didn't explain why he did it.

Before I could react Oikawa was pulled off of me by the back of his volleyball jacket by Suga who was still holding him there staring into his eyes.

"What do think you are doing to my girlfriend!" Suga says sternly.

"Oh your the boyfriend" Oikawa says smirking and pulling away from Suga's grasp.

"Yes and what about that, if you knew that she was seeing someone what makes you think think you can force yourself onto them" Suga said stepping next to me and holding my hand to comfort me.

"That's not what happened, she asked me too" Oikawa said glancing down at our hands for a split second.

"And what makes you think I will believe you" Suga says.

Oikawa just looks down at his feet with a look of guilt and he mentally punches himself for kissing you before his mood changes back to his signature smile.

"I'll see you later then (y/n)-chan! We can finish off where we started" Oikawa says winking at me like Suga wasn't even there.

Oikawa walks down the hallway and into the gym leaving just Suga and I in the hall, Suga wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Suga I promise I didn't kiss Oikawa, he forced himself onto me!" I shout staring at him with pleading eyes.

"There's no need for you to explain I trust you but I can't believe you dated that jerk he pisses me off" he says giving my shoulder a squeeze.

"Thanks Koshi" I say giving him a light kiss on the lips.

He pulls me in for another one causing me to stumble back slightly. Our kiss turns into a makeout my hands wrapped in Suga's silver hair.

"Oy Suga, (y/n) the next set is starting and we are waiting for you both so can this wait til after" Daichi said shaking his head.

You and Suga let go of each other and follow the captain back into the gym getting looks from the other players probably because of both your messy hair and swollen lips.

The second set starts and Oikawa joins in after warming up. The whole way through the the set Oikawa's playing seemed off, his serves were less powerful and this sets seemed less accurate.

It was probably because he was a bit stiff from being off for two weeks but then again he looked distracted the whole game, he kept looking out the window and catching eye contact with me when I looked over.

. . .

We ended up winning the second set giving us the victory, we were thanked them for the game and then headed for the bus. Just then we were stopped by a voice.

"Yahoo Karasuno, you might have won this time but next time when I play as setter for the full match we will beat you" Oikawa said standing by the gates staring at our team.

"No you won't!" Kageyama and Hinata said in unison while Daichi and Sugawara were trying to hold back Tanaka who was trying to pounce at Oikawa.

"Sure then, see you around and especially you (y/n)-chan" he said giving me a wink and a wave.

The whole journey home I was bombarded with questions about how I knew Oikawa seeing as in the teams eyes he is the enemy.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Omg tysm for 2k that's so crazy 😭
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020