𝟓𝟎 ~ SHE'S MY EUPHORIA

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ Oikawa's POV

I quickly shut the door behind me to the bathroom, my back was against the door as I closed my eyes and inhaled slowly-- the room was dim and silent, the only sound was the muffled sobs I could make out from the other side of the door. I winced slightly and tried to block everything out, what the fuck did I do-- she's definitely going to leave me now.

I looked down at my hands, I love her so much and I didn't mean to hurt her-- I just saw her close to leaving and I panicked. I just want us to be together, why does something always have to ruin it.

I moved away from the door and leaned my hands on either side of the sink, tilting my head up to look at my reflection in the mirror-- my hair was out of its usual place, my eyes were bloodshot, a few dark bruises had formed across my cheekbone and jaw and a cut across my top lip from Iwa earlier.

I'm a trainwreck.

No wonder she wants to leave, am I really the amazing setter and volleyball captain everyone sees me as? No, and (y/n) sees through it-- I'm only pretty on the outside.

I think about what (y/n) said earlier, Sugawara and I are complete opposites, she's right we are-- she should go back to him, I know he will treat her right, I spend all this time convincing myself I'm better hoping it would make it true.

At this point I don't care if it is or not I just don't want her to leave me, she makes me feel happy-- she makes me feel as though someone actually cares, she makes me feel calm, she's my euphoria.

I don't want to let her go.

. . .

After a while, I go over to the bathroom door to leave, I walk out and look at the spot where (y/n) was, which was now empty-- I guess she must have already left.

~ (y/n) POV

I was waiting by the side of the road a couple of blocks away from Oikawa's apartment, waiting for Hajime to pick me up. I had managed to stop crying and get out of the apartment as quickly as I could, I held back my tears and just walked in a straight line forward just to get onto a recognizable street-- frantically dialing my brother's number.

My hands wouldn't stop shaking as I kept checking the time, I just wanted to go home and forget everything. I shook my head to stop myself from thinking over the past hour, I saw a different side of him that I couldn't unsee, we had got into many fights in the past, but he's never gotten violent with me before, he got so overly defensive about lying, and I was confused on what caused him to act that way-- when I made eye contact with him I couldn't read his thoughts, his eyes were blank and emotionless.

After a while, I see my brother pull up to the side of the road, and I quickly pull my jumper sleeve down over my hand before opening the car door and closing it behind me.