𝟎𝟗 ~ FEMBOYS

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (Y/N) POV

*a month later *

My morning was pretty boring I just sat in class, Kiyoko was in a different class to me and Suga sat with Daichi.

At lunch I sat with Kiyoko and we laughed and she shared some of her lunch with me.

"I've noticed you hanging around with Suga a lot recently, So do you like him then" she asked me curiously.

"No! Em, ahh, well kinda I guess" I said getting all flustered.

"Haha, yeah I thought so, so has anything happened between you?" she asked .

"Yeah, well I kissed him a while ago but nothing has happened since I guess we are just friends" I reply

"Wait what, omg (Y/N), why didn't you tell me at the time!!" she squealed.

I told Kiyoko about everything that happened with Suga and Oikawa, I felt like I could trust her, I mean she is my first ever female friend.

* time skip to end of school *

After class finished I headed to the gym for volleyball practice and no one was there, I wait for about 5 minutes until I decided to check my phone. I had missed messages from Kiyoko and Suga

Kiyoko <3

Kiyoko:
Hey (Y/N) volleyball practise is cancelled today because the school need the hall for an event so you can just go home after school x

—————-

Suga <3

Suga:
(Y/N) volleyball is cancelled today, we can walk home together if you want.

(Y/N) where are you?

—————-

I quickly ran to the gates to see Suga standing looking around for me with a worried expression.

"Hey Suga!" I ran up to him and jumped on his back causing us both to fall over.

We both sat on the floor laughing for ages before he stands up and gives me his hand and helps me up and we start walking home laughing and talking until we reach my house.

"Hey Suga we can hang out if you want?" I asked.

"Yeah if that's ok with your parents" he asks.

"Yeah it is my mother works in America and my dad doesn't come home till past midnight so it's usually just me and my brother but he has volleyball practice so he'll be back later. I said walking towards the door Suga following behind me.

He takes his shoes off and follows me up to my room and we sit on my bed and we start talking.

"Suga, I kinda have an obsession with femboys" I say randomly whilst coming across a tiktok, immediatelycovering my mouth with my hand kinda embarrassed I said that out loud.

"You do huh, well I think guys should dress however they want" Suga says as he smiled.

"You would suit it" I squealed clapping my hands.

I begged Suga until he agreed and I gave him some of my spare school uniform before taking a picture of him.

"I'm definitely putting these pictures on the wall you look so cute!" I said scrolling through the photos on my phone, Suga leant over my shoulder and looked at the photos.

He turned to look at me as we made eye, we both slowly lean before Suga gets the hint and presses a soft kiss to my lips.

"Suga, I think I have a crush on you," I whisper, staring him in the eyes.

he just stared back smiling not saying anything so I was unsure if he heard or not.

(credits: google)

Little did they know someone saw them through the window and for a moment he seemed sad before walking off...

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Sorry if Kiyoko doesn't seem like herself I imagined her more talkative around close friends :)
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020