𝟒𝟒 ~ EMPTY VOID

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

I froze, I couldn't move, I just stood in the threshold watching how quickly everyone's expressions in a room could turn to hatred, no second thought from any of them, it was like they expected it.

The person who should hate me the most in that room was the one to jog over, Suga grabs my hand and pulls me out of the gym, "Let me go in and explain." Suga said to me with a small smile.

"Yeah sure," I replied nervously before he let go of my hand and went back inside the gym, I could faintly hear what they were saying.

"She didn't cheat on me, we just broke up." I faintly heard Suga say from the other side of the door, I did cheat on him though, why is he defending me?

After a while of waiting the door opened and suga walked through and stood opposite me awkwardly, "Why did you lie to them? I did cheat on you." I say to him.

"You don't deserve them all to hate you," he replied.

"I do though," I say bluntly, looking down at my feet.

"You deserve to be happy," he said quietly.

I quickly tilt my head back up to make eye contact, "Why are you being nice to me?" I ask.

He looks away nervously, trying to come up with an answer, "I-uh... we should probably head back in now," he said before opening the door.

I looked at him a bit confused but I just dropped it, I should be grateful that he's even speaking to me.

~ Suga's POV

She followed me back into the gym and a few of the guys starting asking her questions about Oikawa and if she could get any inside information on Seijoh, hearing his name made me hurt so bad, seeing her believe all his lies and go along with his games makes me so mad.

Nothing I say will make her believe me and I don't what to do, I can't just sit here and watch her get hurt.

. . .

After practice, I waited for Daichi to lock up the gym so we could walk home, "So you lied to the team for (y/n), what was that about?" Daichi asked as we walked down the street.

"I just don't want the team to hate her, you know, at the end of the day she is our manager and I don't think we should bring in personal issues that don't concern the team," I replied. This was the truth, but a part of me knew there was another reason...

"That makes sense, but are you sure that's the only reason, I've known you long enough to see the way you look at her, even after everything." He said.

"I don't know," I replied, when in fact I did know. I know how madly in love I am with her, I know that no matter what she does I somehow I just can't hate her and I know the way I look at her is the way she looks at Oikawa, I thought that I could just get her to turn around and look at me that way.

I couldn't fill that empty void that was left in her heart, I couldn't make her happy, or maybe I did make her happy, but just not as happy as he makes her.

Was I just a rebound to her? A temporary place holder. I thought I would care more that she doesn't love me, but even if she doesn't, or never did, I would give anything just to be with her again.

Even just for one night.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Sorry for such a late update it was my birthday on Thursday and I was gonna stay in and write but some of my friends dragged me out.

WE FUCKING HIT 100K!!
literally the best bday gift ever!!
I love you all sm ahh

~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2021