𝟒𝟏 ~ YOU MAKE ME HAPPY

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

I slapped him gently on the side of his head causing him to groan sleepily, I wrap my arms around his warm body as he lay on top of me peacefully, his head on my chest and his arms loosely wrapped around my waist.

After a while my back started to ache due to the position, "Toru can you get up now," I whisper in his ear, causing him to lazily look up slightly.

"Why, I'm comfortable," he wines, dropping his head back down and closing his eyes.

I flick him on the forehead with my nails, "Get off your too heavy." I smile causing him to sit up and glare at me whilst blowing a piece of hair out of his face.

"Don't be so rude (y/n), I was gonna let you pick where we eat as well," he huffs, squinting his eyes.

I laugh before kicking him in the stomach and standing up as he groans in pain whilst lying face down, "I'm going in the shower I'll be quick." I say before walking into the bathroom and turning on the water.

I step in and let the water run down down my back before I get a scare when I feel someone get in with me, I turn around to see Oikawa standing there in the small space, "Get out there's not enough room for both of us." I say pushing his chest to get him to leave.

Instead he just walks closer, sliding his hands around my waist and pulling our bodies closer together, "I think there is enough room." he smiled, leaning down peppering my neck with a few soft kisses.

"I'll help clean you up, you must be a bit tired," Oikawa says before helping me wash myself, being extra gentle around my thighs as they were still sensitive.

I reach over and grab the shampoo placing some in my hand before massaging it through Oikawa's brown hair, he closes his eyes and lets out a content sigh, I turn the water back on to wash it out as Oikawa opens his eyes and some of the soap runs down his face and into his eyes, he starts blinking repeatedly, "Ah (y/n) help, it stings!" he screams.

"Calm down, stop being so dramatic," I laugh grabbing a towel and gently wiping it, he slowly opens his eyes which were now slightly red and puffy, and looks at me with a frown.

"That was really scary you didn't have to laugh." he wines, shaking some of the water out of his floppy hair and turning off the shower.

"Wait here a second I'll be right back." he says before stepping out of the shower and returning shortly with a towel around his waist, he reaches out his hand for me and I take it stepping out of the shower into the cool air of the bathroom, I cross my arms over my chest to warm myself up before Oikawa wraps a towel around my shoulders and takes ahold of my hand.

"Here follow me." he says pulling me back into his room, "I put some of my clothes on the bed for you," I look over to his bed to see a grey crewneck and black boxer sitting folded on the bed.

I dry myself off before pulling on the sweatshirt and boxers and turning around to see Oikawa now also dressed, "Can we get food now, I'm hungry." I say pleadingly, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Yeah sure, I'm picking the place though," He chuckled gently wrapping his hands around my thighs pushing me onto the bed and coming to sit next me me opening his laptop and putting his glasses on.

We both picked out what we wanted to eat and ordered it on his laptop, we sat and talked to each other just sitting on the bed until we hear a knock on the door and Oikawa got up off the bed to answer it, coming back into his room with our food that we ordered.

He placed the food in front of us on my bed and we both began to eat, "Does your coach know that you live on takeout cause you can't cook," I say raising my eyebrows at him stuffing his face.

"He doesn't need to know, I don't think it effects how I play volleyball too much." he shrugs.

"Sure, says the one who wants to be a professional athlete," I laugh.

"I feel very judged right now," he huffs turning away.

"I'm sorry, I was joking, eat whatever you want , you'll always be perfect to me," I say turning him back around to face me.

"Fine apology accepted," he sighed rolling his eyes as a wide smile grew on his face from my comment before.

After we had finished we threw our trash in the bin and Oikawa put on some music on his laptop and we both lay down on the bed his head resting between my thighs as I rested my hands on his head playing with his hair as he gently brushed his fingers up and down my legs.

"(y/n)," he spoke.

"Yes," I replied.

"You make me really happy you know,"

Hearing those words made a smile spread across my face, someone does love me, someone need me around, and that person is Toru Oikawa.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

I'm sorry for such a late update I've had a pretty bad week and my sleep schedule has been super messed up, I also impulsively spent all my money buying a Todoroki nenderoid and I have no regrets.
Enjoy the cute aftercare chapter, we need a break from the angst for a second.
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2021