𝟒𝟐 ~ PERFECT FACADE

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

"(y/n)."

"(y/n), you need you to get ready for school now," someone whispered in my ear.

I flutter my eyes open slowly, blinking a few times to adjust to the light. I slowly sit up and yawn seeing Oikawa laying on his side next to me, fully ready for school in his uniform, "Morning Toru," I smile turning to face him laying back down again.

"Morning (y/n), did you sleep well?" Oikawa asked, wrapping his arms around my back rolling me over so I was laying on top of him.

"You already got up and got ready for school and you didn't wake me," I say hugging him back.

"You looked really peaceful so I let you sleep extra," he breathes against my lips before repeatedly pressing his lips against mine softly.

"So, what time is it now then?" I asked tilting my head to the side to prevent his over affection.

"mmh, like around seven-fifty or something," he replies.

"Did you say seven-fifty, school starts at eight-thirty Toru and it makes 15 minutes to drive there," I shout, frantically sitting up and getting off the bed to start getting ready.

I put my uniform on as quickly as I could before going into the bathroom to clean my teeth and finish getting ready while Oikawa was in the other room.

I finish putting my socks on before leaving the bedroom to meet with Oikawa who was making us breakfast, "Here you go I made you some toast whilst you were getting ready," he smiled handing me a slice of toast with strawberry jam.

"Thank you oikawa," I say taking a bite.

"Are you ready to go," Oikawa says putting his slice of toast between his teeth whilst he put on his shoes.

We both grabbed our bags and headed out of the apartment block and over to the car to make our way to school.

. . .

Oikawa pulls over the car outside Karasuno and breaks, I was about to open the car door to leave when Oikawa grabs my hand, "Wait, do you have volleyball practice after school today?" Oikawa asks.

"Yeah I do, why are you asking?" I reply.

"I just wondered if you wanted to go on a date after school?" he asked with a innocent smile.

"I can't miss practice, maybe another time though." I say, placing my hand on top of his.

"Please (y/n) I'll be all alone in the house," he wines.

"I'm really sorry Toru," I say feeling guilty looking at his sad expression.

"It's fine we can do it another time," he sighs dropping his head down.

"No I'll skip practice and go out with you, the team has Kiyoko anyways," I say changing my mind causing Oikawa to look back up as his sad expression from a second ago is replaced with one that could resemble a child getting candy.

"Really you would do that for me." He beams looking at me directly with shiny eyes. I always give in to that smile, I just can't say no to him.

"Yeah sure, but only this once." I chuckle just before Oikawa squashes me into the car seat in a tight hug, he presses his mouth to mine immediatly pushing his tongue inside my mouth leaving me no room to breathe.

I lightly smack his shoulder for him to pull away and he got the message and moved himself back, "I'm gonna be late for class and so are you, plus you still have to drive to Aoba Johsai." I laugh shaking my head.

"I couldn't help it you are just too cute, do you expect me just to sit here," he replied putting his hands up in defence.

"See you later Oikawa," I groan rolling my eyes before getting out of the car.

. . .

The school day was suprisingly uneventful Emiko gave me space like I asked and no one else really talked to me which I was thankful for. At lunch break I texted Kageyama to tell Daichi and Coach Ukai that I couldn't come to practice. After my final lesson was over I grab my bag and quickly leave the classroom walking down the halls and out the building waiting at the gate for Oikawa.

After waiting awhile Oikawa pulled up in his car and I walked around to the passegers side and got in being immediatly greeted with a pair of arms being wrapped around my neck, "Hey (y/n) I missed you," Oikawa said against my neck.

"It's only been like 7 hours," I giggle hugging him back before pulling away to put my seat belt on.

"School is so boring without you there," he groans, starting the engine.

"What do you mean, you are like the most popular guy at Aoba Johsai," I say raising my eyebrows at him.

"People only want to talk to me because I'm the volleyball captain and I've got status, they don't acually care about me, and that's something that made me fall for you is that you acually cared to get to know the real me," he said focasing on the road.

I stared a him with an open mouth, even if I've known him for most of my life, I didn't realise he felt like that, he always comes across as a popular, smart, athletic volleyball captain, the perfect guy--- nobody's perfect though, and Oikawa is the perfect example of what it looks like when the perfect facade cracks.

after a while Oikawa parked the car and we both got out and Oikawa locked it before taking my hand leading down the street, "So, where are we going?" I asked, are we walked down the street.

"It get dark quite early so I though we could get some food and go the bridge to see the lights," he anwered.

We arrived on a street with lots of food stalls and Oikawa let me pick which one I wanted and we headed over and ordered it. Once we got our food we walked for a few minutes to the park.

The park was beautiful, there was a lake in the center with a decorative bridge going over, and the whole place was surrounded with trees that were wrapped in fairy lights. It was peaceful, there was no one else there, so the only sound you could hear was the sound of the water.

Oikawa lead me onto the bridge so we could stare at the lights reflect off the water, "(y/n)." he said turning, leaning his elbow on the edge of the bridge.

"Yes Toru," I reply, turning to face him, mimicing his actions.

"Look, I know we have done everything in the wrong order, like you pretty much moved in with me then we had sex, but I just wanted to ask you officially, if you would give me a second chance, to be my girlfriend, and I know I always fuck everything up but please let me try again do better," he said almost looking as though he could cry.

A second chance, he was asking for a second chance and if it was before, I would have said no but I lot has changed since before including Oikawa, before he was the one who broke my heart and now could he be the one to mend it.

"Yes, I'll give you a second chance," I smile, this is the right choice, he is the right choice-

- I think.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

I do kin Oikawa, I don't know if you can tell with this chapter especially
It's kinda cute atm let's hope that lasts...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2021