𝟏𝟑 ~ OFFICAL

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

After classes finished I started walking to volleyball practice when I heard someone talk to me so I turned around.

"Are you Iwazumi (y/n)?" A pretty girl with long wavy dark brown hair said to me.

"Yes I am, can I help you with anything?" I asked the girl who was standing slightly in front of her friend who was on her phone not really paying attention.

"I'm Hokama Bashima and this is Chino Saeko!" The girl said happily nudging her friend in the ribs who takes on her headphones and waves at me.

"I see the way Suga looks at you" The second girl says smirking at her friend.

"He used to look at Shima-chan like that" she said linking arms with the other girl who was grinning.

They were about to say something else but were interrupted by Emiko walking over and leaning her elbow on my shoulder.

"Are they bothering you (y/n)?" She said glaring at the girls standing opposite us, before I could reply I was interrupted by Hokama.

"See you around Iwazumi, and say hi to Suga for me" she said waving and giving me a wink before walking away with her Chino following her.

"They are so fucking annoying" Emiko said rolling her eyes as we continued to walk towards the volleyball gym, when we arrived I thanked her and waved bye before walking into the gym to see Daichi leading the warm ups.

I sat on the bench next to Kiyoko and I just chatted with her until the boys started doing some drills. During the whole practice Suga kept glancing at me every so often.

. . .

After practice I was clearing up the volleyballs when Suga tapped me on the shoulder.

"Can you wait for me after practice, I need to talk to you" Suga says looking me in the eyes.

"Of course I just need to finish taking down the nets, I'll be one minute" I reply nodding.

I grab my school bag, put it over my shoulder and walk out of the gym locking it behind me. I see Suga leaning against the wall next to the door and when he sees me he takes my hand and takes me over to a patch of grass under a blossom tree.

"When you confessed your feelings to me yesterday I never got I chance to say anything back and I wanted to officially ask you to be my girlfriend because I feel the same way" Suga says his hazel eyes glowing with the setting sky and his hair flowing slightly with the breeze as he holds my hands and looks down slightly.

"Omg yes Suga!" I squeal, jumping and wrapping my arms around his neck practically chocking him. Suga wobbles back slightly but then wraps his arms around my waist spinning me around laughing slightly.

"I thought I told you to call me Koshi?" He asks putting me down raising his eyebrows at me.

"Sorry Kosh" I say with a giggle as I lean in and kiss him on the cheek.

I started to walk home holding hands with Koshi even though what those girls said still lurked in the back of my mind.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒

Sorry for all the oc character's Karasuno doesn't have any female third years lol
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020