𝟐𝟓 ~ IGNORED

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

I'm so mad at Hajime, I know I'm in the wrong here but we normally go through things together and I just need someone there for me and he's always that person, what changed?

I change into a gray hoodie and jeans and I leave the house to head to the convenience store to go pick up a plan B pill cause I highly doubt we used protection and getting pregnant with a random guys kid would make the situation even worse.

Now thinking back I should have probably stayed to talk to the guy and not run away cause he's probably going through the same stress I am and it might help me remember what happened last night.

I shake my head to get the thoughts out and I bring my focus back to walking to the store, about 10 minutes later I arrive and I quickly walk down the aisles till I find the one with the condoms and pregnancy tests.

I bend down I look around until I find what I'm looking for, I take it off the shelf stand up and head back down the aisle only to bump into someone.

"Iwazumi is that you?" A deep voice says, I look up and see Daichi standing there giving me a wave.

"Oh hi Daichi how have you been?" I say putting on a fake smile and taking down my hood.

"It's been ok, though the teams been a bit chaotic since both our managers are suspended." He chuckles, giving me a look.

"Hey it wasn't my idea!" I say putting my arms up forgetting about what's in my hand.

"Are you and Suga not using protection?" He asks raising his eyebrows at me.

"No we are, we just forgot this time!" I lie not looking him directly in the eyes.

"I expected better from him." He chuckles, shaking his his head.

"Just don't mention it to him it's really embarrassing." I say nervously.

"Ok then," he smirks.

"See you around then bye." I say quickly before dashing off to the counter.

I quickly pay for my stuff and leave the store walking home quickly to avoid bumping into anyone else I know, when I get home I take the pill down with some water and go sit in my bed.

. . .

I spent the next week stuck in bed ignoring all my messages from Suga, Kiyoko and Emiko but it was now Monday and I had to face them all now especially Suga and I just can't lie to him about it.

I put on my school uniform and headed out of the house looking like a bit of a wreck, let's see how long I'm able to avoid Suga for.

~ Suga's POV

(y/n) comes back to school today from her two week suspension and we haven't talked since then and she hasn't replied to any of my messages, I hope I haven't done something to upset her maybe she's just grounded and her phone was taken away.

I walk down her street and wait outside her gate, I wait a few minutes but she doesn't come out so I walk up down her path and ring the doorbell.

The door is answered by her twin brother who's in his Aoba Johsai uniform.

"Hi is (y/n) there?" I ask.

"Uhh...no I think she already left," he says looking at me nervously then shutting the door.

I walk back down the path and start walking to school, the way he looked at me was strange something is definitely off.

I arrive in my homeroom class and (y/n) and Emiko back in there normal seats, I sit down next to Daichi and I was about to speak to her when the teacher starts doing the roll call.

The bell rings indicating the end of registration and before I can speak to her she drags Emiko my the hand out of the room.

"Daichi she's acting strange and ignoring me," I say staring at her leave.

"Maybe you actually got her pregnant this time!" Daichi laughs.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused.

"I saw her get plan B at the store a week ago so maybe you guys had unprotected sex again," he replies.

"Um Daichi I haven't seen her since she got suspended that's impossible." I say giving him a worried glance.

~ (y/n) POV

I drag Emiko into the girls bathroom and I call Kiyoko to meet us, Kiyoko gets here a few minutes later and they start asking me questions.

"(y/n) I thought you were dead, I haven't heard from you since the party" Emiko shouts.

"Are you ok did something happen?" Kiyoko asks worried, pulling me in for a hug.

I explain to them everything that I happened at the party and they both just stood there in shock not knowing if they should speak or not, after I finish speaking I relax and sit down on the bathroom floor.

"Guys, what do I do?" I sigh.

"You should tell him the truth," Kiyoko says as they both kneel next down by my side.

"But what if he breaks up with me?" I ask.

"At least you'll know and it's better then lying to him," Emiko replies,

"Thanks guys for being here for me, it means a lot." I smile at them.

"Of course and if it goes bad we can have a sleepover and just eat ice cream," Kiyoko smiles.

They both help me up and we all leave the bathroom and head for our next classes, I didn't see Suga for the rest of the morning cause we are in different classes and I looked for him at lunch but I couldn't find him. I start walking to the gym for volleyball practice when I see Suga in front with Daichi and Asahi.

"Suga, can I talk to you!" I shout from behind them.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

I feel so bad for my baby Suga noo 😭
Hope you all the best in 2021!!
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2021