𝟏𝟓 ~ FIRST TIME

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

!SMUT WARNING!

~ (y/n) POV

Suga let me pick what we watched and I picked Attack On Titan because it's one of my favourite anime.

"I haven't seen this one before" Suga said as the first episode started.

"I think you'll really like it, it's so exciting!" I said whilst eating a piece of popcorn.

. . .

As the show went on I could see Suga's innocent eyes widen at all the action and death happening on the screen, he grabs a bear plushie and hugs it, hiding his face at some bits.

I felt bad for him but at the same time I wanted to laugh, he looked so cute hugging the bear for dear life. Just as we were getting up a really intense moment I shut the laptop.

"No! I need to find out what happens" Suga yells opening the laptop again.

"No you'll have to wait till next time" I say closing the laptop again and picking it up and running and putting it on his desk before feeling a pair on hands wrap around my waist and throw me onto the bed.

I sit up on the bed to see Suga opening his laptop on his desk and entering his password.

"Suga no" I say getting up from the bed and this time grabbing him and pulling him onto the bed and before he can escape I get on top of him keeping him down by straddling his hips.

"Looks like I win!" I say whist laughing.

Suga stays silent, I look down at his face which is now bright red as I realise what position we are in. Before I can get off him I feel something press up against me through Suga's sweatpants.

I quickly get off of him, now blushing also.

"I'm so sorry (y/n), this is so embarrassing" Suga says turning on his front so he doesn't have to look at me.

"Seriously it's ok" I say say turning him back over looking him in the eyes.

"We can, you know...if your ok with it" I say looking at him with wide eyes.

"Well, uh yeah we can, I just am still a virgin, I've dated other people before I just wanted to wait for someone I could trust more" he said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Don't worry Koshi, You can trust me" I said placing my hand onto his knee.

He looked at my hand and then my face and leant in closing the gap with a soft kiss on my lips and then going in for another one but this one lasting longer, Suga pushes his tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss.

I moved my hand from knee and up his thigh until I reached his crotch, I started palming his dick through his sweatpants making his erection get larger.

"(Y/n) stop teasing me" he moans into my mouth before grabbing my wrist away from his crotch and pinning it down against the bed as he gets on top of me.

He pushes my hand up above my head and pulls my pink sweater off revealing my black bra. I wrap my hands around my stomach to cover it, but Suga pull them away.

"You're beautiful, don't cover yourself" suga says his eyes gleaming as he looks at me underneath him.

Suga leans down and presses a soft kiss on my stomach giving me butterflies.

He sits back up and pulls his hoodie over his head messing up his hair up a little, he reaches around my back and gently unhooks my bra leaving us both topless.

Suga moves to touch my breasts hesitantly but I nod indicating for him to continue, he gently starts massaging them whilst leaving hickeys just below.

The pressure of his hands and feeling of his warm mouth making me moan and I press my hands against the sheets next to me. Suga stops after a while and sits up to admire his artwork of purple bruises.

I reach and pull down my sweatpants and underwear together leaving me naked, Suga follows pulling his down revealing his hard dick.

Suga reaches to his bedside table and grabs a condom, ripping it open and rolling it down.

Suga looks down at me nervously, a drop of sweat running down his forehead. I take his cock and guide it down to my pussy.

Suga slowly pushes his hips down, his dick slowly filling me fully. He waits there for a moment letting me adjust. I nod signalling him to start moving.

Suga starts to move inside of me, slowly increasing the pace. As his thrusts get quicker our breathing starts to get more uneven. Suga pushes my hips open more to get a deeper angle as I can feel his tip graze my uterus.

I push my body up closer to his as I wrap my arms around his back, Suga hits my g-spot and I moan loudly into his neck digging my nails into his back.

My pussy throbs and tightens around his cock making him groan into my ear making me reach my high.

I feel a knot in my stomach release as I climax, my cum running down my thighs. Suga cums after me pulling out his body falling limp on top off mine as I wrap my hands around his torso.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Thank you all so much for 600 reads! When I started writing this I thought no one would read it tbh I hope you enjoyed the Suga smut.😌✨

Sugawara x reader (watching Attack On Titan) - I hope you all like the art

- I hope you all like the art.
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020