𝟒𝟑 ~ ESCAPED REALITY

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

Oikawa wraps his arms around my back, pulling me against his chest, "I love you so much." he grinned, I feel myself smile as I return his affection.

"I love you too," I reply, just before Oikawa moves back and bends down slightly.

"Jump, I'll give you a piggyback to the car." he offered.

"No, I don't trust you not to drop me," I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Come on, I won't drop you," he argues back.

"Fine, I'll trust you," I huff giving in, I put my hands on his shoulders and jump on his back with him wrapping his hands on the underneaths of my thighs to keep me up.

He started walking to the park exit and once out he continued back down the street with the food stalls when he started to jog, "Oikawa slow down, you're going to drop me," I shout, tightening my grip around his neck, whilst closing my eyes.

"Come on, just relax," he chuckles, increasing his pace.

We came to a stop once we arrived at the car and Oikawa bend down slightly so I could get off, I put my hands on my knees and blink a few times as I was feeling a bit dizzy, I stand up again and walk forward, resulting in me falling, "are you alright (y/n)?" he chuckled, grabbing my hand to keep to standing.

"No, I feel ill now," I reply, giving him a glare whilst holding my stomach.

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you," he says giving me an innocent pout.

"How are you gonna do that?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"It's a surprise," he answers before we both get into the car to make our way back to the apartment.

. . .

I was sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone whilst waiting for Oikawa to get back, he said he needed to go out and get something. After a while Oikawa returned and came inside the apartment carrying a bag, he takes his shoes off and joins me on the couch, "Here, I got you a gift to make it up to you," he says handing me the bag.

I open it and inside was my favourite candy from when we were kids, "Oikawa you remembered!" I gasped, giving him a wide grin.

"Of course I remembered, Hajime used to make me spend all my pocket money on buying it for you when you were mad at me," he laughed.

"I haven't had it in years, I couldn't find it anywhere," I say excitedly opening the bag.

"I saw it a while back at a local shop nearby and I immediately thought of you," Oikawa replied, beaming at how happy the small gesture made me.

"That's so cute," I say looking him in the eyes.

"No don't worry about it, it's nothing," he replied his face blushing badly.

He turns his face away to avoid eye contact, I move closer to him and use my hand to turn his face towards back towards mine and poke him on his cheek, "Stop teasing me (y/n)" he wines rubbing his cheek.

"That's a bit ironic coming from you," I laugh sarcastically just before he presses his forehead against mine.

"After all this nice stuff I've done for you, you still make fun of me, don't you think I deserve a kiss or something," he whispered.

I rolled my eyes before putting my hand on the back of his head pushing his lips into mine, whenever I'm around him he makes me feel like I've escaped reality.

. . .

The next morning went the same, we got up, got ready for school and drove in the car to school. I managed to set an alarm to wake up earlier so we arrived outside Karasuno a bit early so not a lot of students had arrived yet, "walk me in, we are early so no one will see you," I say opening the car door.

Oikawa agrees and gets out the car after me and takes my hand as we walk through the school gates and down the path until we reached the door, "I'll miss you," he pouts wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'll miss you too," I reply, just before Oikawa leans in and kisses me, I kiss him back for a second before pulling away, scared that someone would see.

And little did I know two first year boys did see, just as they were leaving the volleyball gym.

. . .

After class I headed down to the gym to volleyball practice where most of the team were already there, I walked in and noticed Hinata whispering something to Nishinoya with Kageyama hitting him to shut up.

"(y/n) is cheating on Suga with Oikawa!" Nishinoya says in shock back to Hinata not realising how loud he said it as the statement echoed off of the gym walls, causing everyone to turn and look at me.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Look at this amazing fanart of Oikawa by @-APPL3PI
IM OBSESSED WITH IT TYSM!!
you can follow them on Instagram aswell, their username: _semisami

Look at this amazing fanart of Oikawa by @-APPL3PI IM OBSESSED WITH IT TYSM!!you can follow them on Instagram aswell, their username: _semisami

for clarification most of the team don't know y/n and suga have broken up
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2021