𝟐𝟒 ~ LOST

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

I panicked and jumped off the bed and picked up my clothes which were on the floor and put them on before running down the stairs and out of Emiko's house.

I do not want to see who it is even if it's a stranger cause I don't want last nights memories to come back, I slowed my pace and bent down at the side of the street.

My legs hurt so bad from last night, why did I run? I got up again and continue to uncomfortably walk home, all that went through my head was what I was gonna say to Suga? How will I face him? Will he leave me? I can't go on if he leaves me, I just can't.

I shortly arrive at my house and I ring the doorbell, moments later the door is flung open by my twin brother who looked pissed.

"(y/n) I went to check on you last night and you weren't on your room so I just thought you snuck out, but not coming home until the morning I was so worried, why are you so irresponsible!" He ranted at me though I just stayed quiet.

"Did you get drunk? You stink of alcohol," he said, side eying you.

I fell forwards and wrapped my arms around him bursting into tears, taking him by surprise.

"I cheated on Suga, I'm just as bad as Oikawa now," I sob into his chest.

"What the fuck, who with?" He asked in shock.

"I don't remember anything all I know is they are probably our age, male and they were at the party," I replied.

"Hm, you're in deep shit now." He replied shaking his head.

"You think I don't know that!" I shouted stepping away from him.

"What do you want me to say, congratulations!" He yells back.

"No I'm just looking for a bit of sympathy!" I shout holding back my tears.

"Sympathy for what, it's your boyfriend who needs the sympathy you cheated on him not the other way round!" He shouted, staring me in the eyes.

"I can't deal with you right now." I mutter before shoving past him and running up to my room.

~ Oikawa's POV

(For the ones who guessed right)

I opened my eyes and slowly sat up and stretching my arms behind me...wait what the fuck! I look around the room and at the empty space next to me, I close my eyes and try to pull up the foggy memories from last night.

"(y/n)!" I gasp out loud, bringing my eyes back to the empty spot next to me.

*flashback to July*

(Author knows these flashbacks are annoying af sorry)

"(y/n) open the door I'm begging you!" I sob banging on the car window.

Iwazumi starts the engine and drives off leaving me alone at the side of street, why did I do that? Why did I cheat on her with all those girls?

It's only once she's gone that I realise how much I'd lost. I love her, how could I have not realised it before.

"I need to get her back!" I shout wiping my tears off my face.

*present day*

A wide smile spread across my face, even when we were both drunk, we find ourselves coming back to each other.

I guess I feel bad for poor Suga, I bet it feels shit to get cheated on...

"But look at how the tables have turned," I smirk running my hands through my hair.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Holy shit 4K I can't fucking believe it!!
I love every one of my tendhoes so much mwah
just to clarify Oikawa did not take advantage of (y/n), you'll find out more of what happened later, people saying he drugged her- HE DIDNT
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020