𝟑𝟐 ~ LIES

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ Emiko's POV

I look to my left to (y/n) staring directly at the setter, she let go of my hand and immediately ran away unable to look at them anymore.

"Bashima what are you doing, you know I'm in a relationship," Suga says after pushing her away.

"But didn't your girlfriend cheat on you with her ex?" She replied crossing her arms.

"She was drunk so it wasn't her fault," Suga said glaring at her.

"When will realize that she's gonna keep hurting you," Bashima sighed, both of them still not realizing I was standing there.

"She didn't mean to hurt me, it was a mistake," Suga says quietly.

"Sure believe that if you want, I know what sluts like her are like." Bashima chuckled while Suga looked like he was about to murder her.

"Oy don't say that about her." I interrupted causing both of them to turn and look at me.

"Wait, how long have you been standing here," Suga said in a panic.

"The whole time," I replied gritting my teeth.

"you know she forced herself onto me right," he said, nervously fidgeting with his hands.

"Yeah I do, but I don't think (y/n) knows that." I say indicating the way she ran.

Sugas eyes widened and brimmed with tears before he ran down the hall in hopes to find you.

I turned back around to face Bashima who was still standing there.

"Do you want to continue what you were saying about (y/n)," I blink at her with a fake smile.

"Yeah sure, I'm not scared of you or her," she giggled.

"okay then go on," I stare her in the eyes.

"She's a stupid manipulative skank who's clearly using Suga while she fucks Oikawa on the side and she's just gonna keep lying about it so she can have both, cause she's a selfish bitch who doesn't care about anyone but herself." She says with a smile.

Before she could say anything else I threw a punch straight at her nose causing her to stumble backward into the wall as she wiped the blood off with her hand.

"That felt good!" I say looking at my slightly red knuckles as the sting slowly went away.

She gets up from against the wall and grabs my hair and pulling me down before she kicks me in the jaw. I react by kicking her in the shin making her fall over, I kneel to her level and lean close to her face.

"Stop trying to mess with us and stay away from Suga, ok?" I say to her before getting up and walking away.

. . .