𝟏𝟐 ~ LATE

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (Y/N) POV

I slowly open my eyes to be blinded by the morning sun shining through the window. I sit up and rub my eyes adjusting to the brightness. I turn to my left and see Suga sleeping peacefully, lightly snoring.

I turn on my phone to check the time and I realise that we must have fallen asleep watching tv because it was morning and we were late for school.

In a panic I through a pillow at Suga to wake him and I start to get changed. In shock in sits up and looks around, still half asleep. He sees me changing on the other side of the room and blushes whilst slamming the pillow over his eyes in embarrassment.

"I promise I'm not looking (Y/N)!" He shouts with the pillow still over his eyes.

I finish changing and I walk over to to the bed laughing at Suga is holding the pillow over his face, I pull it away from him and smile at his flustered face.

"I'm finished changing now, come on we are going to be late for school" I said dragging him up from the bed.

"I don't have any spare clothes with me, I was t suppose to stay over" he said scratching my back of his neck nervously.

"I mean you could wear my uniform if you wanted, you didn't mind yesterday" I giggled.

"I can just put on my volleyball clothes and I'll change at school I have spare uniform in my locker"

"You really are so organised, I could never. Who keeps spare clothes in their locker!"
I laugh shaking my head.

"It's just for emergencies" he says shyly.

I just raise my eyebrows and smile at him, he's literally so fucking cute!

. . .

By the time we left the house school had already started and Suga was dragging me down the street running.

"Ahhh Koshi slow down" I say out of breath as Suga drags me down the street.

He only stops when we get to school, and I bend down out of breath from running for 10 minutes. Suga looks perfectly ok like he could go run again.

"How are you not tired" I say getting up and walking through the gates with Suga walking next to me.

"Are you forgetting I play volleyball?" He says with a small laugh.

We walked through the empty corridors to Suga's locker where he took out his school uniform and went to the bathroom to change.

We both rushed to our first class even though it's almost over. We both entered the classroom causing the other students to whisper to each other about why we were both late together.

Suga told the teacher that he was giving me a lift to school but the car broke down and we had to walk, it was pretty obvious that he was lying but seeing as Suga is a good student the teacher believed him and just asked us to sit down.

Suga goes and sits next to Daichi while I go sit behind them in my usual seat but I wasn't alone anymore, there now was a cool looking girl with straight black hair, and eyeliner.

"Hey, I'm Matsubara Emiko nice to meet you" she said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you I'm Iwazumi (Y/N)" I said back.

"So you and Suga huh" she said raising her eyebrows.

"I don't know what your talking about" I said turning away to hide my expression.

I see Daichi turn around at her comment and smirk at me. I roll my eyes before Suga pulls him back round slapping him on the shoulder.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Don't worry Oikawa will come back soon
See you next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020