𝟎𝟕 ~ MISS YOU

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (Y/N) POV

when I got into the house my brother slammed the door and walked to the kitchen and poured himself some water, as we were twins I new his face was reading that he was mad at Oikawa.

"Hey are you alright" I said quietly, standing next to him.

"No, I'm mad, Oikawa can't treat you like that" he replied bluntly.

"Treat me like what?" I said confused on what he meant.

"He called you a slut for kissing one guy when he literally fucked a girl at school today, he's such a hypocrite" Hajime said, realising after that he probably shouldn't have told you about that.

"He did what!" I said, desperately trying to hold back the tears.

"Emm..." my brother went quiet, feeling pretty guilty.

Before I broke down in front of my brother I left the room and dashed up to my room and locked the door and jumped onto my bed, I know we aren't dating but it still hurt, imagining him with other girls makes me so sad, it's just like before.

I cried for hours even though deep down I know he's not worth crying over, I was looking through my camera roll of all our pictures together and I miss it, I miss having someone. I was about to go to sleep when I got a message on my phone:

Unknown:
Hey (Y/N), it's Suga here just checking your ok, you seemed a bit shaken up after bumping into those Aoba Johsai boys (btw I got your number from kageyama).

(Y/N):
Hey Suga I'm ok, I explain everything to you tomorrow you must be very confused lol

Suga <3:
Yeah I am a bit tbh, I can walk you to school tomorrow if you want and we can talk about it then .

(Y/N):
Yeah that sounds good, see you tomorrow

Suga <3:
Yeah see you tomorrow, goodnight

I suddenly felt myself get butterflies in the pit of my stomach for the first time in a while as I realised texting Suga made me briefly forget about Oikawa...

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Girl needs to delete them pictures
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020