𝟑𝟗 ~ GUILT

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

I felt my heart drop to my stomach seeing his pained expression, I didn't think this would be so hard, I couldn't say anything, I couldn't form any words.

"(y/n) please explain what's going on and what does us breaking up have to do with Oikawa." He repeated.

"I, I, I need to go, I'm sorry Suga." I say quickly before hurrying off to my next class, I always run away from my problems like with my brother, Oikawa, and Suga. It just makes things worse, I need to tell Suga the truth, and if he's telling the truth about Bashima that makes me the only one that cheated and I feel like a shitty person.

The rest of the day went by really slow, I had most of my classes were all boring and I sat alone on the grass at lunch, I just want to see Oikawa at least he can make me forget my reality even for just a moment.

After my final class I went to the bathrooms and sat down and went on my phone to procrastinate going to volleyball practice, Oikawa is going to come to pick me up in an hour so I had to stall as much as possible.

After 10 minutes I decided to go to the gym, I could just ignore Suga and Kiyoko by hiding behind Tanaka and Noya, I've just got to act like everything is fine.

I slowly approach the gym to hear the sounds of voices and balls being hit, I creek the doors open and awkwardly walk through causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look at me, Hinata and Noya both run over to me, and Noya jumps on my back whilst Hinata shakes my shoulders.

"Where have you been (y/n), you weren't at the Aoba Johsai game or on the bus home, I was worried," Hinata shouts.

"Don't worry Hinata I was just not feeling very well but I'm better now," I smile making him smile back also.

The rest of the team then began to crowd around me to ask if I was ok, "Guys please go back to practicing your receives now." Dachi instructed the team, they all walked back to the court to continue what they were doing before.

Daichi was the only one who stayed, "Can I talk to you about something?" He asked.

"Yeah of course," I reply nervously before following Daichi to sit on one of the benches at the side of the gym.

"You need to tell him the truth (y/n), he doesn't understand why you broke up with him," Daichi says looking at Suga who was spinning a volleyball in his hand whilst staring out of the window.

"I can't say it to him, I can't look at his face, I feel so guilty." I sigh turning to look at Daichi who widened his eyes in shock.

"It must be pretty bad then, please take my advice though it will be better for the both of you. " Daichi tuts with a disappointed look, My guilt sunk deeper as Daichi stood up to continue practice.

. . .

After practice, I quickly headed up to the girl's clubroom to change back into my uniform before Kiyoko came up so things wouldn't be awkward, I finish lacing up my boots and grab my bag before walking out and heading down the stairs to walk towards the school gates where Oikawa would arrive.

"(y/n) wait up!" I hear Suga say running down the path to catch up with me, I stop walking to wait for him.

"I'm not telling you to stay with me but please just tell me the truth that's all I'm asking for," he says while making direct eye contact with me.

I let out a sigh, "I went to stay with Oikawa over the past few days, and I realized I still have feelings for him." Suga went pale and looked at me with a blank expression.

"Even if we are not together I will always care for you and I'm telling you this with all seriousness, do not get back together with him, he manipulated you before and he will do it again," Suga says with a worried tone, trying to put his emotions aside.

"He's changed, you don't know him like I do," I say turning to walk away before Suga grabs my hand to stop me from leaving.

"Listen to me, I don't want you to get hurt." He shouts tears pricking in his eyes, I try to pull my hand away out of shock but then feel someone come up behind me and put their hand on my shoulder.

"Is he harassing you (y/n)." Oikawa says from behind me, glaring right at Suga.

"It's fine don't worry." I reply quietly.

"Just go wait in the car." He says pulling me away from Suga and gently pushing me in the direction of his car, I comply with him and walk over to the car and get in the passenger's seat.

~ Oikawa's POV

"Stop trying to interfere, she made her choice," I say lowly to the setter opposite me.

"What lies did you tell her," he replied.

"The lies I told were only for the best,  I hope you understand that," I smirk before walking over to the car.

"Hey, are you okay." I say soothingly, tracing my hand over her thigh.

She looked down at my hand before up to my face," yeah I am," she said wiping a tear away.

"Don't cry, at least we can be together now," I reply leaning back in my seat closing my eyes.

"Yeah I'm being stupid, it was for the best." she says turning to face me as her mood instantly changes and she smiles before moving along so she was now straddling my lap.

I look at her with my mouth slightly agape as she closes the gap between us desperately pressing her lips to mine, her cheeks still damp from crying.

"Please make the pain disappear."

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

It took ages but we are finally here ahh
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2021