𝟏𝟏 ~ MOVIE NIGHT

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (Y/N) POV

Suddenly I heard the front door open from down stairs and I left my room to greet my brother who was home from volleyball practice.

"Hey Hajime, how was volleyball?" I asked walking down a couple stairs and sitting down.

"It was pretty good" he replied. Me and my brother have never been too talkative with each other but as twins we have always felt really connected to each other and out of anyone I trust him the most.

"I have a..uh friend upstairs, can he stay for dinner?" I said nervously.

"Your 'friend' can stay for dinner, I'll make it now" he said smirking with an unconvinced look on his face.

I ran back upstairs to Suga who was looking at your pictures on your wall of you and your brother when you were kids.

"Are you and your brother close?" He asked turning to face you.

"Yeah he's my best friend, he's always here for me seeing as our parents are always away and even if we are the same age he always looks after me" I replied looking at my wall covered in pictures of us.

We talked about each of our childhoods and it surprised me that I had never seen Suga around before seeing as we have both lived near each other our whole lives. After a while Hajime called us down for dinner.

We walked down the stairs into my kitchen Suga behind me. I pulled out a chair next to mine and ushered Suga to sit down, he looked extremely nervous around my brother even though he was sitting opposite me and not him.

We all started to eat our food, my brother raised his eyebrows at me, hinting to the fact that Suga was the guy he saw me kiss and I start to get why Suga is scared of my brother, he is pretty intimidating.

"So Hajime this is my friend Sugawara, he's the vice captain of the volleyball team at Karasuno" I said breaking the awkward silence.

"Vice captain huh, I'm also vice captain at my school, nice to meet you Sugawara" he said observing Suga from across the table.

"You go to Aoba Johsai right, I hope my team can play yours soon cause we have some crazy good first years this year" Suga said his eyes beaming.

. . .

After dinner I dragged Suga up my room and I pushed him face first onto my bed and threw a pillow at him, he picked it up and threw it back at me pulling me onto the bed with him. We started attacking each other with the pillows while Suga started tickling me.

"Sugaaa stop!" I wheezed trying to wriggle away from him.

Suga laughed and stopped tickling me and lay down next to me on the bed wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his head against my stomach. I felt myself smile as I looked at him so laying so peacefully.

I lay my hand on his head and started brushing my hands through his silver hair as we lay there.

"Suga," I whispered after awhile trying to get his attention though he didn't move.

"Koshi, do you wanna watch a movie" I said, trying again. The boy flutters his eyes open and sits up.

"I like it when you call me by my first name, you should do that more often" he says with a smile.

"Ok Koshi" I said smiling back.

~ Suga's POV

She leans her head on my shoulder and starts scrolling through the movies on her tv. I feel my face heat up looking at her so close to me. She's so perfect...

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

The fluff ahhh I can't deal with it
Iwazumi Would be the best brother and knowone can tell me other wise
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020