𝟎𝟖 ~ EXPLAIN

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (Y/N) POV

I woke up the next day and got ready for school, I was so tired from the night before that I really didn't want to go. I was about to leave for school when my brother pulled me into the kitchen with an angry look.

"You're not going to school without eating breakfast" he said pulling a chair out for me to sit in.

"I'm fine, I don't want to be late" I replied being stubborn as usual.

"You're eating and that's final" Hajime said sternly, even if I was stubborn,he was also and he always ends up winning.

He made us both breakfast and I ate it without complaining, I would never say it to him but my brother is a really good cook.

After I finished I left my house saying bye to my brother and I walked down the path to Suga who was leaning against the gate his hair flowing softly in the morning breeze.

"Morning Suga!" I said cheerfully as I greeted him.

"Morning, (Y/N)!" He replied turning to face me. We started walking and after awhile in silence I spoke up.

"You're probably wondering who that guy was yesterday"

"Yeah kinda" Suga said shyly, "but don't feel pressured to tell me if you don't want too"

"It's ok I wanna explain, so basically that guy was Toru Oikawa and he's the setter from Aoba Johsai . We dated for almost a year until he cheated on me and he's the reason I moved schools." I said in one breath trying to just get the words out.

"He sounds like a really shitty guy, you deserve so much better" he said with a hint of anger in his eyes.

"Yeah i know, it really messed with my head Like I don't know who to trust anymore"

"You can trust me, I'll be here for you" he said with a smile.

"Really you mean it? I stared up at him.

"Yes of course!" I wrapped my arms around the setters neck and pulled him into a hug, resting my chin on his shoulder.

He hugged me back wrapping his arms around my waist and we stood there together holding each other.

"Woah are Suga and (Y/N) dating!" Hinata yelled causing me and Suga to separate from each other seeing Hinata, Kageyama, Tanaka and Daichi walking towards us.

"Shut up Hinata!" Kageyama said hitting the ginger haired boy over the head.

"You guys sure got close" Tanaka said in a slightly irritated tone, me and Suga just standing there awkwardly.

"We should get to school or we will be late" I said changing the subject whilst I walked away towards the school.

"I hope you didn't take advantage of her yesterday Suga" Daichi said raising his eyebrows at Suga whilst they walked.

"What! No of course not, we just hung out as friends" Suga said turning away to hide his flustered expression.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

I can't write fluff lol
I'm such a Suga simp he's so cutee!
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020