𝟎𝟔 ~ MINE

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ Oikawas POV

When I saw (Y/N) kiss the silver haired boy it made my blood boil, she shouldn't fucking kiss anyone apart from me, she's mine and mine only.

They both turned to look at me and Iwa, looking really embarrassed as we just stared at them, no one said anything at all we all just stood and stared for a moment. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"You are such a slut" I say with a sadistic smirk staring at (Y/N). She didn't say anything just stared at her feet.

"It's only the first day at your new school and you've already got a new guy, I bet tomorrow you'll walk home with a different one". I said walking closer to her, only to be stopped by the silver haired boy who put an arm protectively in front of her stopping me from moving closer.

"I don't think she wants to speak to you right now" the boy said calmly. I grabbed him by the front of his hoodie and pulled him up so we were eye to eye.

"It's ok Suga, you don't have to protect me" she said stepping forward and pulling the boy away from me.

"I can hang out with whoever I want, Oikawa" she said staring me in the eyes.

"I know how guys like him are, he's just hanging out with you to get in your pants" I said putting my hands in my pockets.

"And you didn't do that also" she said almost laughing.

"Woah when did you get so feisty (Y/N)?" I said stepping even closer to her.

"That's hot, you've always been so submissive to me" I say putting my hand on her chin and tilting her head up to look me in the eyes. She doesn't say anything.

"No other man will EVER make you feel the way I make you feel, ok" I whisper in her ear before  Hajime pull me away by my shirt.

"Stop, your upsetting her!" He says giving me a look. I look at (Y/N) to see her almost in tears.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he says ushering (Y/N) inside their house leaving me alone with the Silver haired boy who has a confused look his face, after a moment he started to walk away and I stopped him when he passed me.

"Stay away from (Y/N)" I said staring at him.

"I can do what I like and so can she, without needing your permission" he said staring back.

"You can't, she's mine"...

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Oikawa is a hypocrite ngl
Am I the only one who finds degrading hot...
Times like this we need Iwa to step in, come on!
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020