𝟏𝟎 ~ JEALOUSY

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ Oikawas POV

I normally walk home with Iwazumi after volleyball practice everyday. My house is a bit further down the street than his so after I say by him and he walks in his house I find my eyes wandering up to her window, sometimes she's doing homework or watching netflix and one time she was even changing. I know it's creepy and I shouldn't look but i just can't help it, I just want to check that she's okay.

Today was no different. I said bye to Iwa and found myself looking up at her window, but she wasn't alone, the silver haired boy from yesterday was there. She had her arms around his neck as they kissed and it wasn't just a peck like before, she was looking at him the same way she used to look at me.

I quickly walked past before they'd notice me and when I got to my house I slammed my door to my room shut behind me and I jumped on my bed and I brought out my laptop and searched for the Karasuno volleyball team to find the boy (Y/N) was with. What does he have that I don't? I scroll down to the schools section for volleyball to see his name under their number 2 player...

"Sugawara huh" I said out loud grinning, closing my laptop.

"And he's a setter like me"

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Sorry it's really short
Not Oikawa being a fucking creep :(
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2020