𝟒𝟖 ~ HE DESERVED IT

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

"Hold up, did you say they were fighting!" I say, widening my eyes in shock.

"Yeah they are, Hajime is not listening to any of us but I thought he might listen to you," Matsukawa responds over the phone.

"Yeah, I'll be there as soon as I can," I reply, before quickly hanging up the phone.

I quickly paced over to Kiyoko and briefly explained my need to leave practice-- leaving out the parts in which my boyfriend and brother are currently attacking each other, instead of playing volleyball.

It seemed quite stupid if I'm being honest, me having to take a bus to split up a fight between two eighteen-year-olds. This was the sort of shit I had to do in middle school all the time, as fights were an often occurrence with Hajime. Though he'd never start them without a reason.

I shortly arrived outside Aoba Johsai High School, and I walked through the gates and around the side of the empty school to the gym entrance before sliding the doors open to the sight of a scared volleyball team standing back watching the scene unfold between their captain and vice captain-- who were over by the back wall of the gym with the other third years, I immediately took back my assumptions from earlier.

Oikawa had his back against the wall while Hajime stood in front of him, his arms being held back by Hanamaki while he struggled to break free from the taller male. By looking at both of them I could see that Oikawa's injuries were a lot more significant than Hajime's.

Oikawa's head fell back against the wall and his eyes fluttered closed for a second-- he looked as if he was about to pass out. He slowly brought his hand up to his face and wiped the blood that was dripping from his nose, painting his hand red.

Oikawa stands up straight and uses his hand to steady himself off of the wall before moving forward to grab the front of Hajime's shirt, though he manages to break his arms free from Hanamaki immediately putting his hands on Oikawa's shoulders, pushing him away.

Hajime grabs Oikawa's hair, pushing him so he banged his head against the wall, "Hajime stop." I shout as I approach them, causing my brother to turn and look at me-- along with the others in the room.

"(y/n), what are you doing here?" Hajime asks, his face turning from angry to sad as he lets go of Oikawa's hair.

"Come with me," I say quietly, grabbing his hand and pulling him away-- over to a bench. I push him down to sit next to me, "what the fuck are you doing?" I scold him.

"What do you mean, he's trying to hurt you," he replied.

"You could have talked to him, instead of beating him up," I sigh, shaking my head.

"I know, I'm sorry, there were better ways of handling things... but I don't regret anything," he said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I know Hajime, and I'm sorry, I was really unfair and selfish towards you and Emiko before, I shouldn't have run from you guys," I say looking down at my feet.

"I'm sorry too, for driving you out of the house and for messing up your Oikawa's face, it was uncalled for. But we both know he deserved it," he replies, I stay silent and look down at the floor, "you know I would never lie to you but Oikawa on the other hand-- he's done it before why not again."

I knew he was right, I needed to talk to him about it-- I don't know what to think about him right now. If he lied to me about my brother who knows what else he's lying to me about, "Hajime you go wait in your car, I'm going to talk to Oikawa and then we can go home."

Hajime gave me a concerned nod before getting up off the bench and heading towards the door out of the gym. I walked over to Matsukawa-- who was holding an ice pack and a first aid kit, "Where did Oikawa go?" I ask, noticing the absence of my boyfriend.

"He ran off to the bathroom, I think he feels sick or something," Matsukawa replied.

"Thanks, I'll go look for him." I nod before heading to the bathrooms. "Toru, are you in there?" I asked, knocking on the door.

There was no reply, I step back from the door and wait... a few seconds later the bathroom door opened, and out came Oikawa-- even though his cuts were cleaned up he still looked like hell. His head hung low as he walked out, he wore a pained and sad expression on his face.

He lifted his head and noticed me standing in front of him, despite having blood running down his face Oikawa's expression turned happy as he smiled widely at me engulfing me into a hug, "(y/n) I've missed you so much."

"Toru it's only been two days," I laugh awkwardly, hugging him back, feeling guilty about the state Hajime left him in.

He let go of me and stepped back, "Are you finished with stuff with your mum yet?"

"I am, but I actually need to talk to you about something," I reply to him, nervous about confronting him.

He furrows his eyebrow, "can you tell me about it when we get home," he says taking my hand and pulling it--  though I didn't move.

"Hajime waiting for me in his car," I say, with an awkward expression, I just wanted to confront him about lying to me without making it a deal, somehow I feel weird about going to his house now."Just text him to go home himself, my head hurts from being bashed against a wall and I need to lay down." he wined.

"Fine," I comply before pulls me down the hallway in the direction of his car...

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Is it bad that I laughed writing this-
Oikawa did deserve it
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2021