𝟐𝟕 ~ PLAN

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ Bashima's POV
(if you don't remember who she is, go back to chapter 13, she's the bitch who suga used to like)

I see her wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him and I turn around and start to walk home, no matter what she does he seems to always forgive her like does he not see how much better he deserves.

Like before Iwazumi came to Karasuno Suga and I were super close and he even said that he liked me and now she's here he's been really distant, like what's so special about her that Suga loves so much.

Like I even got her caught smoking and he's still with her even though he finds smoking really unattractive plus she literally cheated on him like what gives.

I've been walking for about 20 minutes seeing as I live quite far away from Karasuno when I see I a crowd of girls squealing around a tall boy with brown hair, wait isn't that Toru Oikawa Iwazumi's ex.

I walk up to the crowd and push through all the girls asking for pictures or feeding him cake, his gaze moves to me as I sick out in my Karasuno uniform.

"Hey cutie did you come all the way from Karasuno just to see me!" He says giving me a flirty wink.

"Drop the act I'm not gonna fall for it like everyone else does." I reply rolling my eyes.

"Then what do you want?" He asks with a slightly irritated tone.

"I need to talk to you about something," I replied.

"Can it wait I'm kinda busy right now." Oikawa said as his fan girls gave you dirty looks.

"It's about Iwazumi (y/n)." I smirk.

"Ok give me a minute." He replies, his mouth contorting into a grin.

I walked away and waited on the other side of the road as Oikawa said goodbye to all his girls who looked sad that he was leaving, once they had left he crossed the road and came to stand next to me.

"I'm guessing you already know she cheated on Suga from her brother or something," I said bluntly.

"Yeah something like that." He smirked.

"She told him that she cheated," I reply.

"And what happened?" Oikawa raised his eyebrows.

"He forgave her." I sighed.

"Are you fucking kidding me." He said through gritted teeth.

"By your reaction I'm guessing you thought they would break up." I smirked.

"Why are you telling me this?" He asked giving me stare.

"Well I'm in love with Suga and you obviously still like (y/n) so I thought we could help each other out." I say to him.

"Why the fuck does everyone love that Karasuno setter guy so much!" He chuckles shaking his head.

"He's not fake like you." I giggle as his smile disappears.

"I'm not fake and I never was around (y/n)." He says coldly.

"Anyways are we gonna help each other out or not?" I say impatiently.

"Yeah sure, but we need a plan and there are some things you need to know about what happened when she cheated on Suga." He smirked dragging his hand through his brown hair.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

The next few chapters are gonna be from different peoples POVs which will lead us to the inter high prelims and that's when it will go down!!
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2021