𝟑𝟑 ~ PROMISE

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

I Hung up the phone and waited by the side of the road until a familiar silver car slowed down and stopped in front of me, the door to the car opened, and out stepped Oikawa wearing a loose-fitting black shirt, grey sweatpants, and his glasses sitting perfectly on the bridge of his nose. He walked around his car to where I was standing cold in the dark.

"Hey (y/n) it's ok you'll warm up when you get inside," Oikawa says sympathetically whilst taking my cold hand into his warm one and leading me over to his car and opening the door for me.

"T-thanks," I stutter, getting in and putting my seatbelt on whilst Oikawa goes around the other side and gets in the driver's seat.

Oikawa starts driving and we both sit in silence, Oikawa might be a dick but one thing I value about him is how good he is at reading people's emotions and I'm grateful for that right now as he knows to give me space.

After awhile He parks his car in a car park and turns off the engine and I open the car door and step out onto the cold concrete, Oikawa walks ahead taking me down a path leading to a modern apartment building.

"Hey Oikawa where are we, this isn't your house," I ask walking through the doors after him.

"Oh yeah my parents bought me my own apartment to get use to living before college," He replied leading me into the elevator and pressing the 10th-floor button.

We arrived at his apartment and Oikawa opened the door and took off his shoes before putting his arm around my shoulder leading me to his sofa to sit down. He kneels on the floor in front of me and helps unlace my sneakers before carefully pulling them off and putting them neatly next to his by the door.

"I'll be one minute stay there," Oikawa says going inside another room and moments later returning with a charcoal grey fluffy blanket which he draped over my shoulders carefully.

"Thanks Oikawa," I said quietly giving him a small smile.

"You don't need to thank me, I'm not gonna leave you all cold," He smiles back.

"You're acting surprisingly nice to me, why?" I say bluntly remembering what he did and reminding myself not to fall for that smile a second time.

"Don't say that, you know I care about you, and the way I acted was just out of jealousy and you out of anyone definitely knows what jealously can make someone do, "He said with a slight glint in his eyes.

"I guess you have a point," I say averting my eyes down.

"Here, put on some tv while I make us something to eat," he said handing me the tv remote before walking through the open-plan room to the kitchen.

. . .

Oikawa came back 10 minutes or so later and sat down next to me putting two plates on the glass coffee table along with two sodas.