𝟒𝟎 ~ MAKE ME FORGET

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

!SMUT WARNING!

~ Phoebe POV

I have nothing left.

No one cares.

I just want someone to care.

Someone to tell me I'm good enough.

Someone to love me...

I swiftly wrap my arms around his neck and push myself into him as the tears begin flooding out my eyes, "Hey, don't cry it's gonna be okay, lets go back home." Oikawa says wrapping his arms around my back, gently caressing my shoulder.

I give him a small nod before he helps me move back over to the other seat, he then turns on the engine and begins to drive back to his apartment.

Is he the one who can love me? Can he make it all better?

. . .

We shortly arrived at the apartment block and headed up in the elevator until we reached Oiwawa's floor, I stepped out with Oikawa following closely behind me down the short hallway until we reached his door.

He leant over my shoulder to put the key in the door to unlock it, his breathe grazing the back of my neck. I turn around quickly, catching him off guard as I lean forward and grab his tie pulling him towards me, "Wait (y/n) are you sure you want this." he breathes out with what came across as a look of concern.

"Please, I need you, make me forget." I whisper against his lips, Oikawa smirks before pressing his lips to mine biting down roughly so I parted my lips giving him access to slip him tongue in.

Oikawa began to drag his hands up the sides of my thighs until he reached my hips where he gripped me and roughly pushed me so my back hit the door. He pulled away from me and rubbed his thumb in circles on the side of my neck before hooking it under the collar of my shirt quickly ripping the top four buttons off the shirt exposing the top of my bra.

"Toru." I gasp at his previous action, he doesn't reply instead he leans down and and places a soft lick to my chest before harshly sucking the soft skin creating a mark that would be very noticeable in the morning.

He snakes his hands around my back and down to my ass while pulling up the skirt, digging his nails into my skin, "mmhh ahh," I moan out loudly at the contact.

"Shh my neighbours are gonna come out, get in now." He instructs turning his door handle to open the door while still keeping a firm grip on my ass.

He led me into his bedroom gently pushing me forwards to sit on the edge of the bed, Oikawa pushes the door shut behind himself kicking off his shoes before nearing the bed. He pulled off his blazer and threw it across the room before unbuttoning his shirt doing the same.

He stands at the edge of the bed in between my legs slowly leaning forwards placing his hand either side of me on the bed pushing his lips on mine once again. He moves his hands up to my chest putting his hands under the fabric of my shirt before ripping the remaining buttons and pulling the shirt off of my shoulders.

He then proceeded to pull down my skirt leaving me me in just in my underwear and knee high black socks, "I think I'm going to keep these on." He smirked, pulling the elastic on the top of the sock and letting go, glancing up to see my eyes widen.

"Hey why are you so quiet?" He pouts, pushing me back further so he could kneel over me, he moves his hand down to my sex and pushes my underwear aside as he slowly starts to move his fingers over my clit.

"I wanna hear that pretty mouth of yours." he whispered in my ear as he started moving his fingers faster before pushing one in.

"Ah Toru!" I moan into his neck sending vibrations into his skin as a small tent formed in his pants. He slids another finger into my pussy stretching it out before he started to pump them in and out curling them up to touch my cervix.

"Yes Toru, don't stop!" sigh, squeezing my eyes shut at the pleasure coursing through my body. Oikawa uses his free hand to unzip his pants pulling them down along with his underwear as he begins to move his hand up and down his semi erect cock.

"Fuck say that again." He curses out, jerking himself faster while tilting his head back.

"I'm so close Toru." I moan dragging my hands down my face, I felt stomuch tighten as I neared my release.

Oikawa removed his fingers which were coated in my slick and brought them up to his mouth dragging his tongue down them whilst making direct eye contact.

He moved his hands down to my thigh, gripping them open further as he slid his cock down, coating it before teasing the tip in slowly, "You are going to be a good girl and take it all." He commanded as I complied with a nod.

"Use your words." he said giving your left thigh a hard smack, causing me to wince slightly at the sting.

"Y-yes Toru." I reply quickly, he leans down and presses a soft kiss to my forehead before rutting his hips forwards filling me full as he bottomed out.

"Holy shit your so tight." He groaned out, staying still for a moment before starting to move himself slowly, his cock dragging against my walls.

He started thrusting himself faster with every stroke while pushing my legs open wider to get a even deeper angle, "Yes, yes, right there." I scream out as I feel the build up of pleasure overshadow the pain every time he hits my G-spot.

"You feel so good Phoebe." he pants as the room is filled with the sound of skin clapping and the slight creek of the bed underneath.

"You look so pretty underneath me, getting fucked." He says staring down at my me with my mouth hung open as lewd noises exited me.

He continued to fuck into me ball deep, while his comments intensified the pleasure causing me to pulse around his dick as my orgasm approached, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I cummed around his dick.

"Fuck I'm close." He panted as his thrusts began sloppier.

"Ah,Toru pull out." I panicked causing Oikawa to quickly pull out as he came, painting my stomuch with his seed.

I shakily sit up to face him smiling, "Your pull out game is so shit." I laugh looking down at the cum dripping out and down my legs.

"I don't want to get pregnant." 

He wrapped his arms around my neck and pushed me down into a hug, "I mean if the kid looked like me, it would look so cute." he huffed.

"No they wouldn't, they would look disgusting." I laugh.

"Phoebe don't be so mean to me!" He wined.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

I don't really know what happened at the end...
also please don't forget all the shit Oikawa's done he's still a manipulator and Phoebe is a victim in this relationship
just because he's acting nice doesn't make him nice
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2021