𝟑𝟒 ~ STAY WITH ME

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ Oikawa's POV

I lazily open my eyes and sit up on the couch carefully moving (y/n)'s resting body off of mine, I'm kinda shocked she kissed me last night, I knew she was sad but didn't think she was that desperate but I'm not complaining she just made this all a lot easier. She thinks Sugawara cheated on her and she comes running back to me just like I expected she would but I didn't think this quickly. She must be so wrecked and vulnerable.

I walk over to the kitchen and pour myself a black coffee and lean on the counter resting my chin in my palm, I need to get her to trust me again. My phone suddenly starts to ring and so it doesn't wake up (y/n) I quickly run into my room and answer it.

"What do you want Bashima?" I sigh, sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"This plan of yours didn't go very well," She shouts from the other side of the line.

"I think it worked out well," I chuckle.

"It didn't, Suga hates me now cause I kissed him," She says angrily.

"Well I didn't think (y/n) would see you two, that's just fate on my side I guess," I smirk.

"You told me that Suga would be sad from finding out you and (y/n) slept together and when I kissed him he would kiss me back to get at her, but I just got beat up by her friend instead," She replied.

"Oh no that sucks for you I guess, but it worked out for me so thanks for helping me it's very much appreciated," I say in a cheery voice.

"Oikawa fix this now, we had a deal!" She wines.

"Sorry I'm kinda a bit busy now but maybe later, thanks again Bashima bye!" I say before hanging up the phone and blocking her contact.

I put my phone in my pocket before leaving my room only to see (y/n) now sitting up on the couch rubbing her eyes, I walk over next to her and lean down to her level.

"Morning (y/n), did you sleep okay?" I ask, looking her in the eyes.

"Yeah I did thank you, who were you on the phone too?" She replies bluntly.

"Oh, it was just one of my fangirls but don't worry I blocked her number," I lie, giving her a soft smile.

"Okay I believe you," she smiled back as a yawn escaped her mouth.

"Did I wake you when I was on the phone?" I pout.

"Yeah kinda but it's okay," she reassured.

"No it's still pretty early go back to sleep," I say softly.

"Okay I will," she replied, moving around to lay down on the sofa.

"Your back must be sore from the couch, you can go into my bed if you want and I can go out and get us breakfast," I say to her.

"Are you sure that's ok Oikawa," she says turning her face away from me to hide her expression.

"Yeah of course and you can stay at my place as long as you need," I reply.

"Seriously I can stay, but I don't have any of my stuff," she says nervously.

"I'll drop by your house and get it and I can talk to Iwa-chan for you at the same time," I say.

"Okay, that sounds good," she nods.

I walk into my room and throw on a dark blue hoodie and black skinny jeans before showing (y/n) to my room and then leaving the apartment building and getting in my car to head to (y/n)'s house.

. . .

I pulled over on the side of the road outside (y/n)'s house and get out of my car, I walk down the familiar path and ring the doorbell, the door is opened by none other than Iwa-chan himself, his eyes widen when he sees me but his face quickly contorts back to a scowl as he grabs my sleeve and drags me into his house.

"Oikawa what do you want? if you're here to see (y/n), she's not here, and even if she was you're not going anywhere near her," Iwazumi says in an intimidating tone.

"Well it's kinda a bit late for that, she's already staying at mine and she wanted me to come around to get her stuff," I reply nervously.

"The fuck she didn't, she could have gone anywhere else why did she go to your shitty ass!" He shouts clenching his fists.

"Don't call me shitty when I'm the only one who's here for her right now," I snap back at him.

"That's not true Emiko, Sugawara, Kiyoko, and I all care about her," he replies, looking down at his feet.

"Well, that's not what she thinks," I reply with a small smirk.

"Oikawa, please can you tell her I'm sorry, and can you put your feeling aside for once and tell her that Suga didn't kiss Bashima, I just want her to come home," he says with a look of genuine regret.

"I'm sorry Iwa-chan but I don't want to get involved in your fight, she wants space at the moment," I reply.

"Oikawa please," he begged, which is something I've never seen him do before.

"I told you I'm not getting involved," I said bluntly before walking upstairs to (y/n)'s room to get her stuff.

After I got everything I needed I left without saying anything to Iwazumi, I got in my car, and I drove to a Macdonalds drive-thru to get us both breakfast, and after that I drove quickly home so the food wouldn't get cold.

. . .

"Hey (y/n) are you up?" I asked closing my front door walking into my bedroom to see (y/n) sitting on her phone.

She looked up from her phone when I walked in, "Hey Oikawa did you get my stuff," she asked.

"Yeah I did, I also got us both breakfast muffins and milkshakes," I say excitedly, passing her the food.

"Thank you Oikawa, also did you speak to my brother?" She asked.

"I did, I told him you were staying with me, and he said that he was still mad and to not come back until you stop being selfish," I say putting on a sad expression.

"He said that," She replied quietly, a couple of tears forming in her eyes.

"Yeah he did but it's ok, you can stay with me as long as you want," I said leaning over to her, pulling her into my embrace.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Who else is spending Valentine's Day watching the new episode of aot :')
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2021