𝟑𝟕 ~ GOOD GIRL

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

~ (y/n) POV

I look up at him pondering for a moment, do I have feelings for him? On one hand, he did cheat on me, but on the other, he's the only one who truly loves me and I think he's changed.

"I think I do," I say looking down at my feet but then back up to see his reaction.

He stares at me as a small smile edges at the corners of his mouth and the light from the water reflects on his eyes, "I think we should head back now it's getting cold." he says changing the conversation abruptly.

"Sure." I reply a bit confused but I just ignore it and follow him in the direction back to his apartment.

"So, how does being the Karasuno manager compare to being at Aoba Johsai?" he asks whilst we were both walking.

"That was a bit random." I smile at him shaking my head.

"What! I'm just making conversation, we haven't just talked normally in months," he says nudging me in the side lightly.

"Well I get along with everyone in the Karasuno team, though some of the second years act like small kids and Hinata is always so clueless. But I'm the closest with the third years, Asahi is a really powerful ace and Daichi is a really strong captain." I say.

Oikawa immediately glares at me, "he's not as good a captain as me though." he says with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"You're both good in different ways," I reply nervously.

"What no I'm totally better!" He wines, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oikawa." I giggle.

No response.

"Oikawa are you ignoring me?" I ask.

Still no response.

"Seriously." I sigh.

Nothing.

"Come on Toru!" I pull his sleeve.

He turns his head this time "Admit I'm better first." he smirks.

"Fine you are a better captain," I say rolling my eyes.

"Good girl." he chuckles, patting my head.

"Don't say that weirdo." I say pushing his hand away, though I could feel myself getting flustered from his comment.

"Your expression says otherwise," he chuckles as we arrive at the apartment block.

"Shut the fuck up!" I say in embarrassment, running ahead and getting into the elevator and pressing the button, the doors close just before Oikawa could make it in and I can't help but laugh, that motherfucker has to take the stairs now.

After a few moments the elevator stopped and the doors opened, I walked out and went down the hall till I found Oikawa's door. I turned the door handle but the door wouldn't budge like I expected.

"Seriously (y/n)." I hear from behind me, I turn around only to be faced with a pissed off Oikawa.

"Enjoy the run." I say sarcastically.

"Yes, all 10 floor," he replies lowly still out of breath, he grabs my wrist and pushes me against the locked door.

I look at him with wide eyes as we stand there pressed against each other, Oikawa begins to lean in closer so our lips were almost touching. I close my eyes anticipating his kiss but it didn't come, he chuckles quietly before moving his face away.

"What the fuck Oikawa," I say angrily, grabbing his scarf with my free hand pulling him back closer.

He puts his finger in the small gap between us and presses it against my lips, "Shh, You need to break up with that boyfriend first cutie." he whispers before stepping away to open the door.

We don't speak much for the rest of the night apart from saying goodnight to each when Oikawa goes to sleep, I stay awake sitting on the sofa thinking about what to do, school was in a day and I would have to see everyone. I went on my phone for the first time and saw all the messages from Suga, Emiko, my brother, Kiyoko and even a few from Daichi. They're all probably just lying like Oikawa said.

. . .

I wake up the next morning and sit up on the sofa and walk over to the kitchen, Oikawa's probably still asleep. I get two mugs out of the cupboard and put them under his coffee machine pressing some buttons on the screen hoping it would work.

"Morning (y/n)." Oikawa says walking out of his room rubbing his eyes, wearing only some grey sweatpants that hung loosely on his hips.

"Morning, I made you coffee," I say handing him one of the mugs.

"Thank you," he smiles taking a sip, his hair falling over his eyes.

"I thought over some things last night," I say looking him in the eyes.

"What were those things?" He asks raising his eyebrows.

"I'm gonna break up with Suga."

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Fuck I'm gonna cry writing the next chapter,
I'm dead 50k holy shitt!!
See you in the next chapter...
~ Sunsatori <3

© Sunsatori2021