L. Fighting Back

A Couple Days Later

     "Angel!!  I need you're help again!!" Johnny yelled from the living room

"Angel!! I need you're help again!!" Johnny yelled from the living room. I sighed as I put my book down on the bed that I was on.

This was the 5th time getting up to help Johnny with his new computer.

"What now?" I asked as I got over to him. He looked very irritated.

"I can't find the internet." He said as he threw his hands up. I chuckled to myself.

"Babe, you need to get the wifi to work first." I said as I leaned over his shoulder. He still looked confused.

"What's wifi?" He asked me

"What's wifi?" He asked me. I raised my eyebrows and laughed.

"You're joking right?" I said with a smile. He looked a little sheepish, he then shook his head.

Honestly that's kinda cute.

I walked around the couch and took a seat next to him. "Ok well wifi is going to get your computer to work and it'll get you to the internet." I said as I took the computer and put it on my lap.

He just stared at me in awe as I connected the computer to the wifi. I smiled as I felt his stare on me.

"Ok what do you want your password to be?" I asked him.

He smiled and took the computer back, he typed in 'Strike1st'.

"Aw, I thought you were gonna make it something related to me." I said with a fake sad tone.

He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Nah, I already have your name as my Facebook password." He said.

I smiled and ruffled up his hair, "Nice save." I said as I returned a kiss onto his cheek.