LII. Warning Signs

The Next Day

     "I'll be at home in like 30 minutes, I have to drop Miguel at the beach since he doesn't have a ride there

"I'll be at home in like 30 minutes, I have to drop Miguel at the beach since he doesn't have a ride there." Johnny said as we walked out of the office in the dojo.

We had just finished teaching a class. "Ok, I'll see you at home." I said with a smile. I kissed him and he smiled before we left the dojo with Miguel.

I got into my car and began to drive away. I actually start my new job on Wednesday, which is actually tomorrow. I'll have to do that whole 'balancing thing' with working at the hospital and the dojo.

The good thing about my job, is that they really only call me in if there is an emergency. I have a certain job where they assign me patients who need help the most. It's strange but they pay me a very good amount so I'm not complaining.

As I reached a red light, I reached in my bag to get my phone. But my phone wasn't there. I tried to look harder but it wasn't there.

"Shit." I muttered to myself. I must've left it at the dojo. I made a U-turn and drove back to the dojo.

All the kids were gone already, it just looked like Kreese was there. Fun.

I parked my car and walked into the dojo. I then saw that one kid, Demetri I think his name was-with Kreese.

I slowly walked in as Demetri had finished saying something to Kreese, he looked very angry. Kreese then all of the sudden threw Demetri to the ground and punched him.

I widened my eyes, "Hey!! What the hell!?" I yelled at him. Demetri got up and ran to the door.

"Are you alright?" I asked him as he opened the door to outside.

"Does it look like it?" He asked as he held his bleading nose. He walked out and I made eye contact with Kreese.

Pursed my lips and stormed up to him. "Do you think that's ok to do??!!" I asked him angrily.

He crossed his arms and tilted his head, "He was pushing my limits." He said dryly.

"Bullshit! That doesn't give you the right to do that!" I yelled back.

"Son of bitch! You're lucky Johnny is letting you be some what involved in Cobra Kai. But when I tell him what you did your gonna-" I started to say but was interrupted by a punch in the face.

I stumbled back as I held my face in my hands. I looked up at him and charged at him, sweeping his leg to make him fall.

He tumbled to the ground, then slowly got back up. "That's it. Don't you ever come back here again." I demanded.