XLV. Bad Surprises

The Same Night

     After making sure all the kids got a ride, me and Johnny headed back to his apartment

We just pulled up to his apartment when Johnny hit his hand on his wheel.

"Shit, I forgot my phone at the dojo." He said. I chuckled and nodded.

"Here, why don't you just go into my apartment while I go back and get it. I won't be long." He said.

I smiled, "Ok, I'll order a pizza?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Sure." He said and leaned in to kiss me. I held one side of his face and then got out of his car.

He waved and then left to go back to the dojo. I walked up to his apartment and got the key he gave me to open his door.

I walked in and closed the door behind me, it was a mess again-So I couldn't help myself.

I picked up some beer cans off the floor and put them in the trash. I straightened up his living room and then once I was done I went into his room.

I was just going to borrow some of his clothes for pajamas because I was tired of wearing my normal clothes.

I saw the little dog in the corner of his room, which made me smile.

I went to his drawer and got a shirt and some sweats. I got changed into them and walked back to the living room and got my phone out.

I then dialed a near by pizza place, I ordered one cheese pizza-They told me it'd take 10 minutes so that should be enough time.

I'm assuming Johnny should be back soon, since the dojo is pretty close by.

...

It's been almost 15 minutes, someone knocked on the door. I got up to answer it.

"Hi, pizza delivery for Serena?" The pizza man asked. I nodded and got some money out.

"Yeah, thank you." I said with a smile. He gave me the pizza as I handed him my money.

He nodded and left, I closed the door and set it down on the table. There was still no sign of Johnny.

It's almost been 20 minutes, I'm starting to get worried. It doesn't take someone 20 minutes to get a phone from a place that's 5 minutes away.