XVII. The Whole Truth

The Same Night

       Johnny just stared into my eyes

Johnny just stared into my eyes. It almost felt like ages, but it wasn't that long. I was starting to get nervous at what he was about to tell me.

He was quite for a bit. We just awkwardly stood in front of each other. I giggled softly, "So, are you gonna tell me?" I say with a smile. He smiled a little and nodded.

"Y-yeah. Ok, so when I was a kid. Like up to when I was 13, I was a loser. I was the nerdiest kid in school, everyone made fun of me." Johnny blurted out.

My eyes widened at this. This is what he didn't want me to know??

"Yeah, and Trenton, he was my bully. That jerk never left me alone, punching me and calling me names every second I was there." He said shaking his head.

I rubbed his arm to comfort him. "Go on." I say.

"Well on top of that, my stepdad Sid, bullies me whenever I get home. Even now!" He says irritatedly.

I nodded slightly. "So thats when I joined Cobra Kai. I met the guys and they befriended me. Then when I got to high school, Trenton was gone and I was a new man." He said with a little smirk.

I smiled and nodded. "So, that's what you didn't want me to know?" I asked.

He lowered his smile and nodded. "Why? That's not even something to be ashamed of." I say softly.

He scoffed, "Really? I was a total dork." He said. I shrugged and smiled.

"So what? Dorks are cool." I say. His eyes widened.

"Angel, I only became cool after I did karate. If I didn't do karate, you definitely wouldn't think I'm cool." He said.

I smiled, "Yeah, I would

I smiled, "Yeah, I would. I'm not dating you because your tough and cool." I say. Johnny smiled and pulled me into him by the waist.

"So your saying, if I was still a nerd, you would still date me?" He asked.

"Yeah." I say with a soft chuckle.

"Why?" He asked softly. I bit my lower lip and smiled. I knew exactly what to say next.

"Because, I lov-" I was about to confess, but Johnny interrupted me with a kiss

"Because, I lov-" I was about to confess, but Johnny interrupted me with a kiss. I chuckled in the kiss, making him smile.

I pulled away, "Why did you do that?" I said with a smile. He smiled as well.

"Because I love you." He said, finishing what I was originally going to say to him.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, smashing right into his chest. He laughed softly and began to kiss me again. My stomach was acting like I was riding a roller coaster, right as I go down a big drop.

His lips trailed down to my jaw, softly kissing it. I giggled at the feeling. He smiled and kissed me more. He then smiled and rested his forehead on mine.

"Your the only person who I've told that to. No one else knows about my past, except for my family. " He said gently. I smiled and kissed him again.

"That means a lot. Thank you." I say to him. He held my face and rubbed his fingers on my cheeks. He kissed me once again and pulled away.

"Wanna go find the others?" He asked in a whisper.

"Sure." I say with a smile. He smiled and stepped back to hold my hand. We then walked back to the group.

"You know after just 2 days of not being with you, I felt to empty." He said sadly. I made a frown/smile. "I did too." I say.

He rubbed little circles on my hand as we walked to towards the others. Bobby looked up at us and smiled.

"You guys made up?" Bobby asked. We smiled and nodded. The guys all smiled and clapped. "Yayyy!" Tommy chanted. I laughed at their reaction.

"Ok, now that the whole group is here, who's up for some food?" Dutch asked. They all agreed and began to walk to the food cart.

Johnny kissed my cheek and ran up to the other guys. Leaving me and Grace to walk a little bit behind them.

"So your still coming to the tournament tomorrow right?" Grace asked with a smile. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! I wouldn't miss." I say. She nodded and smiled. "Good!! 'You rooting for my cousin or your boyfriend?" She asked with a smirk.

I laughed and shook my head. "I guess I'll be rooting for both." I say with a sigh. She nodded and laughed.

a/n: heyy!! sorry this is kind of a short but sweet chapter. the next couple chapters will be longer tho!! thanks for the love 💖💖💖