XVIII. All Valley Tournament

Saturday

      Tonight was the night

Tonight was the night. It was finally the tournament, the moment the cobras have been waiting for. Daniel, not so much. I think he's pretty good, he just doesn't have the confidence.

Daniel, Mr. Miyagi and Ali were picking me up to head over to the place with them. It's currently 4 pm, the tournament starts at 5.

I put on some light washed jeans and a purple sweater. I brushed my hair and threw on some makeup and I made my way out of my house.

"Oh mom, I'm not sure if I'll be coming back tonight, I'm probably going to celebrate with my friends all night." I say before walking out the door.

She smiled and nodded, "No problem. Tell Johnny I wish him good luck." She says happily. I smiled and nodded. I then closed the door behind me and walked out of the complex.

I saw Mr. Miyagi's truck sitting in the front of the apartment. They all smiled and waved at me. "Hey Serena, get in." Ali says happily. I smiled and got in next to her.

I looked at Daniel who looked scared. "Are you ready?" I asked as Mr. Miyagi started to drive. Daniel shrugged, "I dunno." He said.

I chuckled softly, "Your going to do great, don't worry." I said with a smile. He smiled and nodded. We then drove to the place where the tournament was taking place.

Mr. Miyagi pulled into the place and parked. I spotted the cobras all getting out of a car. I smiled and got out of the car. "I'll see you guys in there." I say to Daniel and the others as I got out of the car.

I walked over to them with a big smile. "Heyy Serena!!" Bobby yelled happily. I smiled as they all crowded around me and hugged me. I laughed and hugged them too.

Johnny got a hold of me and pulled me away from the group. I laughed as he spun me a little. I turned to face Johnny. He smiled big when he saw my face.

"Hi angel." He says softly. I smiled and kissed him. "Hi." I say in the kiss. He smiled and continued to kiss me.

We pulled away and Johnny smiled as he got something out of his pocket. It was a little velvet box. I smiled at him when he gave me a smile.

"This is my mothers, she told me to give it to a girl who I think is worthy enough for it." He said as he took this necklace out of the box. My eyes widened and I cupped my hands over my mouth.