LVXII. Our Kid

It was a week after we had found out it'll take Miguel a long to to (maybe) walk again. Ive been there with him this whole week figuring out plans for him.

Even starting him up with therapy. Nothing really changed though. Johnny and his relationship is a little bit better. He's taking Miguel out to a concert tonight, so hopefully that may patch things up.

I just wish he can make things right with Robby. They just need to meet each other half way.

I just got back from work an hour ago, and now Johnny and I were about to do the thing Thomas had mentioned: see if my baby is Johnnys or his.

I feel sick to my stomach, but I don't even know if that's my nerves or just the pregnancy.

...

"You ready babe?" Johnny asked me as we walked, hand in hand, into the exam room of the hospital.

I just looked at him, no real emotion showing on my face. I don't even know what to do if this kid wasn't Johnnys. I don't want to have to co raise my kid with that son of a bitch.

I sighed anxiously, I'm scared.

"Look, either way. It'll be okay. We'll still be having a kid together." Johnny told me as we sat there in a painful silence while waiting for the nurse to come in.

I smiled weakly and nodded.

...

It's been 3 hours. We're waiting and waiting and waiting. Ive done everything I needed to do in order to figure this out.

knock. knock.

here we go.

"Hi again! Sorry for the wait but we're ready to give you the results." The kind nurse said as she got us from the waiting dreaded waiting room.

Johnny took hold of my hand again, and we walked to the back of the