XXIX. Breakfast at Johnnys

Monday Morning

     "Yes, I made sure this apartment is right for me!  You don't need to worry mom

"Yes, I made sure this apartment is right for me! You don't need to worry mom." I said to my worried mom. I just recently found a good apartment that's in Encino.

We have been arguing back and forth in the kitchen for 30 minutes. "Your sure it's in a good neighborhood?" She said, she's asked that about 8 times already.

I sighed and nodded. "Yesss! I already told you." I say with a slight laugh. She nodded and turned around to get an apple from her fruit bowl.

Thankfully I was one of the only viewers of the apartment so they already sold it to me. I'll probably start moving things into the place today or tomorrow.

"Alright, I'm gonna go head out for a bit, do you need me to get any groceries?" I said as I was about to go to my room.

"I'm probably fine for now hon, thank you." She said. I nodded and walked into the guest room. If I stayed in the house right now she probably would keep bugging me about the apartment.

I put some black leggings on and a cozy brown sweater. I brushed my hair and then grabbed my purse.

I headed out to the car and started to drive to a Starbucks. My phone started to ring.

I picked it up and answered it

I picked it up and answered it. "Hello?" I said.

"Serena, did you see my billboard?!" He said in a panic. "No, why?" I asked.

I heard some laughter in the background. "Shush guys it's not funny." I heard Daniel say to some people in the background.

I laughed a little, now I really wanna see his billboard. "What's wrong with your billboard?" I asked, but I looked up and got my answer.

I started to burst out in laughter. I heard Daniel sigh in an irritated tone. The billboard had him on it but someone spray painted a, well a male part, on top of it.