XLVII. Little Projects

A Week Later

     It's been about a week since we had our little encounter with Kreese

It's been about a week since we had our little encounter with Kreese. The good thing, is that Johnnys hasn't heard from him.

Yesterday, me and Johnny finished moving some of my furniture into a storage unit, since Johnnys apartment isn't that big.

We decided to go to a home depot to look for some other house stuff and so he could fix the mirror that Kreese broke.

"Angel, what do you think about this chair? I think it could look nice in the apartment." Johnny offered as he pointed to one of the chairs that was on display.

I chuckled softly, I know he's been eyeballing that chair this whole time.

"Johnny, if you want it we can get." I said with a small smile.

He smiled and nodded, "Alright!" He exclaimed and moved it onto our large wagon like cart

I laughed as he finished moving it onto the cart. He smiled at me and walked closer to me.

He wrapped his arms around me as he gave me a quick peck. "-You wanna choose something that you'd like to have in the apartment?" He asked as he smiled down at me.

I smiled and looked around the aisle, "I'll go find something." I said and then walked away from him to seek for something I wanted.

After about 5 minutes, I found a really nice looking tree for inside-Its not really 'furniture' but it will make the apartment look cool.

I picked up this tree and found Johnny looking at something through the aisle, he looked a little hurt.

"Hey, I found something I liked." I said as I walked up to him. He peeped his head back behind the shelf and looked at me.