XIV. The Country Club

That Night

     "Mom!  I got the dress on!" I yell from my room

"Mom! I got the dress on!" I yell from my room. I had a blue, flowy, laced dress. It was my moms old dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and brushed some lint off of it.

"Oh hunny, you look beautiful." She said as she stood in my doorway to my bedroom.

I spun around to face her and smiled. "Thank you." I say. I had put some curling product in my hair to exaggerate my curls more. I wore some makeup and some pink lipstick.

"Johnnys a very lucky man." She says with a smile. I smiled and nodded. I heard a knock on our door, it must've been 5 already.

My mom smiled big at me and walked over to the door. I followed behind her as she made her way to the front of our home.

She opened it and there was Johnny

She opened it and there was Johnny. He was wearing a light blue button up and a grey sweater jacket. He looked so handsome, but he always does.

"Hi." He says with a huge smile. He looked at me and his face softened. He had this look, I'm not sure how to explain it but it was a sweet look.

"Hi." I say with a smile. My mom let him in. "Ooh!! Lemme get my camera!" She said excitedly as she ran to her room. I laughed and walked closer to Johnny.

Johnny held my hands and smiled down at me. "You look beautiful." He says in a slight whisper. I smiled and felt my cheeks get hot.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I say with a smirk. He chuckled softly and leaned in for a kiss. I smiled as I kissed him.

"Ok! Pose you guys!" My mom says suddenly. I jumped away from Johnnys lips and Johnny grew red.

I chuckled and turned to face the camera. Johnny wrapped his arm around my waist and I did the same.

"3... 2... 1!" She says and takes a picture. She smiled as it came out of the camera. She shook it and gave it to us. I smiled as I saw me and Johnny appear in the picture. It was a cute picture.