XIX. All Valley Tournament Part 2

Same Evening

As Ali got a wrap thing for Daniels stomach, they let everyone take a 10 minute break to recharge for the final rounds. I saw Johnny walk over to our area.

I stood up as I saw him make his way to me. Daniel got tensed up and scooted away from me. Johnny scoffed as he stopped right in front of me.

"Hey." I say to Johnny who was glaring at Daniel. He looked to me and smiled. "Hi." He says softly.

"Do you want to come with me to get a drink from the vending machine?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Sure." I say with a small laugh. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Rest up Danielle, your in for a rude awakening." Johnny threatens Daniel with a menacing grin. Daniel just stared down Johnny as we walked away. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Really?" I say to Johnny. We made our way into the lobby. He shrugged, "What? I just wanted to make sure he's going to be prepared!" Johnny states innocently.

I laughed and nodded dramatically. "Uh huh." I say with a smile. He smiled and led me to one of the vending machines. He put a quarter in without letting go of my hand. He clicked the number 5 to get a water.

He put another in and looked to me. "What do you want to drink?" He asked. I smiled at him and looked to the machine.

"I'll have a water, thank you." I say. He nodded and clicked the number 5 again. We got out waters and took a seat on a couch that was in the lobby.

He let go of my hand to open his water and almost chugged the whole thing. I looked at him in shock, it was almost gone.

"What the- you must've been thirsty." I say with a laugh. He nodded as he finished drinking his water.

"Yeah, it must be because I'm winning." He says confidently. I smiled and put my arm over his shoulder.

"Keep it up." I say as I kissed his cheek. He smirked as I moved my head away from his cheek.

"That was lame." He said with a fake pout. I laughed as he gently grabbed face and planted a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Attention, All teams make your way back to the main floor. The tournament continues in 5 minutes." The announcer says on the speaker.

Johnny pulled away from me and got up from the couch. He held his hand out to help me up.

"You ready?" I say while rubbing his back. He smirked and puffed his chest. "Angel, I was born ready." He said proudly. I giggled and smiled at his confidence.

We walked back to the main arena and I was about to sit down with Mr. Miyagi and Ali. He got a hold of my hand and pulled me back up. I looked at him confused.

"Your sitting with me again." He said with a little smirk. I looked over at Kreese and back to Johnny.

"I would if I could, but you sensei thinks I'm a distraction." I say disappointedly. He smirked and pulled me with him as he walked.

"Then I think I should continue to win to prove that your not distracting me." He says. I shook my head and smiled.

"I love your confidence babe, but what are you going to do if Daniel wins?" I asked. He scoffed and smiled.