The A-Hole in the Hills

Johnnys POV

"See ya later Johnny!" The boys yelled out to me after I had parked in front of my house. I waved as I got off my motorcycle, still sweating from karate practice.

Walking through the door, I can already hear my mom and Sid fighting. I shook my head as I tried to make my way upstairs, into my room.

"Kid. Get over here, you can't get away that fast." I heard him say. I choose not to rebel against him and just walked into the kitchen where they were.

"What." I spat at him. He furrowed his brows at me.

"Honey how was school." My mom had asked me in a weak voice, she seemed irritated at something about Sid. I don't blame her, he's an ass.

"Fine. What do you want Sid." I shortly answered, but proceeded to see what the man wanted.

"I've paid for you to have a good school education and you're saying your day was fine?" Sid pressed.

I threw my hand up then began to walk away. "Yeah, it was fine." I then just chose to walk away.

"Asshole." I heard him mutter under his breath, then the argument between the two started up again as I made my way upstairs.

I flopped down on my bed, staring at my ceiling.

I felt a little guilty for the way I've been treating this girl at school. I already forgot her name, and I've just been trying to not talk to her. It's not that I don't like her, I don't even know her.

Maybe I'll give her another try tomorrow, but if you know me I'm not good with change.

an: those who r reading this rn, this is currently being revamped so the story will be pretty different soon!!