XXXVI. The Way of the Fist

The Same Day

     I drove all the way to Daniels house

I drove all the way to Daniels house. The whole time driving there, I just replayed what just happened in my head.

I kept on fantasizing what would've happened if I had told him that what I said was true-If only I wasn't such a goddamn idiot. I literally had the perfect chance to say it!!

I finally got to Daniels house and parked at the side. There was another car there that I didn't recognize. It was super awesome looking though, whoever is here must be very wealthy.

I wiped my eyes before getting out of my car, I can't let this ruin the rest of my night.

I got out of the car and made my way to the front door. I knocked on the door and waited for the door to open.

Finally the door opened and it wasn't Daniel. It was someone that I was really good friends with back in high school.

It was Grace.

I smiled widely as she smiled too, "Grace!!" I said happily. She laughed and gave me a hug.

I pulled away and looked at Daniel who came up behind her. "You didn't tell me Grace was back!?" I said as I nudged Daniel.

He laughed and shrugged, "I wanted to surprise you." He said with a laugh.

I smiled and walked into the house. "So I heard your like a celebrity now." I said to Grace as we walked to the kitchen.

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I'd say that." She said confidently.

I smiled and sat on the stool of their island, Grace followed me and sat next to me.

"Hey Serena, how have you been?" Amanda asked me as she got me a glass of wine. Oh, I do not need another drunken break down.

"Uh, I'm alright. And no wine for me, thank you." I said to her. She just looked at me and nodded.

"Why just alright?" Grace asked.

"I'll have to fill you in with all the drama that has happened with me lately." I said with an emotionless laugh.

She nodded and took a sip of her wine. Suddenly Jordan walked in and stood by Grace. My eyes widened, they're still together??!

"Oh, Hi Jordan! Wow, it's almost a full reunion here." I said with a laugh. He smiled and nodded as he put his arm around Grace.